Story of seasons question: Iris flower event

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Story of seasons question: Iris flower event

User Info: 9999_damage

9999_damage
1 month ago#1
Apologies for going in here but the board seems to be pretty inactive. Anyways, in my Sos game I can't seem to access Iris' white flower event.

I am at purple flower so I think I have enough FP, I've also checked fogu and followed its advice but the event is still not triggering.

I've read from the boards that some people also experienced this problem but didn't found clear answers. Is this a glitch? Anyone else here also experienced it? If so would it be perma locked or should I just blindly keep trying?
When I found out that "literally" actually means "figuratively", my head literally exploded. - squatch22

User Info: irulethegalaxy

irulethegalaxy
1 month ago#2
I'm guessing here, because it's been a while and I never went after Iris, but have you tried raising affection with Mistel and Klaus? In a lot of SOS games, you can't really woo them until you're on good terms with friends and family.

Fogu's conditions don't list it on her specific page, but it's sort of a HM/SOS thing. Iris' event should trigger:

» Antique shop, second floor
» 12:00 to 15:00
» Not Wednesday
» Any weather
» Iris is at 5000 FP or more

If that doesn't work, try doing like I suggested and raising Klaus and Mistel a bit (Klaus likes most juices--carrot is easy to get early game; Mistel likes most butterflies).

Also, fogu is the best source for HM/SOS info. Boards are much more active there, even long after release.

ETA: FWIW, SOS is pretty glitchy. I suspect that buttering up those she hangs out with will help though. It might be a hidden condition, and someone who was gifting everyone as Cher probably does might not have hit the problem.
Friend Code: 5155-2976-5976

User Info: 9999_damage

9999_damage
1 month ago#3
Thank you very much for the detailed answer.

I've played a decent number of HM games so I am quite aware that you need to also raise the FP of their family before you can marry someone but I don't remember it being a requirement just to view their heart/flower events. Though I think you are right with this one as ahidden condition since i am also trying to befriend Angela and like Iris cant get her event. But recently I've been giving Veronica some gifts and finally able to view said event.

Anyways, I was raising Mistel's FP out of habit but I would have never guessed to also befriend Klaus. I'll go ahead and try that one then.
When I found out that "literally" actually means "figuratively", my head literally exploded. - squatch22
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Story of seasons question: Iris flower event

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived