What are your top 3 disappointment in any 3DS titles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What are your top 3 disappointment in any 3DS titles

User Info: Karnage4208238

Karnage4208238
4 weeks ago#71
LuigiFan835 posted...
Karnage4208238 posted...
3. pokemon super mystery dungeon coming off of gates to infinity i was very excited for super but what i got was a gutted pokemon mystery dungeon game the story was on rails which meant there was no freedom until post game they made quests finite and in my eyes form now any PMD game that does not have a dragon starter is just going to be inferior to gates to infinity

Gates to Infinity is probably the worst PMD game...

opinions...they are such a fickle thing are they not?
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine

User Info: Bazelgeuse

Bazelgeuse
4 weeks ago#72
People are actually hating on samus returns (the game everyone wanted), when federation force exists. L0L

User Info: I_Abibde

I_Abibde
4 weeks ago#73
By and large, I have been very happy with the 3DS, but I do have a few annoyances:

1. Titles going to the Wii U VC that make more sense on the 3DS VC (e.g. Mega Man Battle Network).

2. Any and all "New" 3DS exclusives (e.g. Fire Emblem Warriors 3DS).

3. No true GBA support (except for the Ambassador Program).
-- I Abibde / Samuraiter
Laughing at Game FAQs since 2002.

User Info: Tedmastr

Tedmastr
4 weeks ago#74
Paper Mario: Sticker Star - The announcement of a portable Paper Mario game is what first got me interested in the 3DS before its release. Instead, Sticker Star effectively killed my second-favorite game series, and Nintendo has shown no interest in going back to the style of games I like. SPM wasn't for me either, but at least it seemed like a spin off, while early SS screenshots suggested a return to the sort of PM game I liked. I still haven't really gotten over my disappointment, and I'm bitter about the direction the series has taken.

Other milder disappointments/annoyances:

Mario Maker for 3DS - My main complaint is that my physical cart is tied to my particular system, and if I try to use it on my other 3DS, my data will get wiped.

PMD: Gates to Infinity - I still really like this game, and it has grown on me a lot over time. But it felt like a big step down from the Explorers games, in a lot of ways.

Pokémon SuMo - I actually still like these a lot, more than a lot of 3DS games, but as Pokémon games, they're my least favorite. They're just too hand-holdy/cutscenes-filled. I like the freedom to run around as I please and stray from proceeding with the story, but I felt like these games railroaded me too much. Also, I didn't like the lack of gyms, and I hope the trials go away next gen. But I'm pretty traditional in my Pokémon tastes.
3DS FC: 2466-2669-5197
IGN Teddy; TSV: 2442 (X); 0616 (Y); 3854 (OR); 1359 (AS)

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
4 weeks ago#75
Bazelgeuse posted...
People are actually hating on samus returns (the game everyone wanted), when federation force exists. L0L

No one's truly happy.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: brando67854321

brando67854321
4 weeks ago#76
I hate to bump this thread but

I_Abibde posted...
By and large, I have been very happy with the 3DS, but I do have a few annoyances:

1. Titles going to the Wii U VC that make more sense on the 3DS VC (e.g. Mega Man Battle Network).

2. Any and all "New" 3DS exclusives (e.g. Fire Emblem Warriors 3DS).

3. No true GBA support (except for the Ambassador Program).

Oh great this complaint again.

The old models not being able to handle gba games without going into ds mode (New 3ds can handle them fine though) and the fact breaking a promise like the ambassador program is the reason we got SNES games on new 3ds and not GBA games. Sucks ass too since I'd prefer gba over snes games on NEW 3ds but nope. DEAL WITH IT!
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What are your top 3 disappointment in any 3DS titles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived