Starting Animal Crossing New Leaf, just one question:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Starting Animal Crossing New Leaf, just one question:

User Info: A_Good_Opinion

A_Good_Opinion
1 month ago#1
Is there a significant amount of better or more varied clothing options for girl characters?

I don't usually genderbend in my games but in certain cases like Pokemon US/UM, where the males get squat for options, I make a girl character.

Also, I guess I'd rather stare at a female model for many hours than a male one.

User Info: ThatSageGuy

ThatSageGuy
1 month ago#2
Yea, I think the female has more clothing options.
Wow I cant believe that people dont even care about what I think and ignorin me, this is just really sad.-The_Orignal
Uh welcome to the real world?-psprulz2007

User Info: irulethegalaxy

irulethegalaxy
1 month ago#3
I believe either gender can wear any and all of the clothing, so it's really down to whatever you feel like choosing.
Friend Code: 5155-2976-5976

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
1 month ago#4
irulethegalaxy posted...
I believe either gender can wear any and all of the clothing, so it's really down to whatever you feel like choosing.

Yes. Male characters also have access to all female clothing options so no female does not have more options
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
1 month ago#5
Guys can wear skirts and dresses, so aside the from hair, pretty sure it’s all the same.
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123
"Mario and Luigi Paper Jam is factually better than PM:TTYD" -SeamusOHassey

User Info: A_Good_Opinion

A_Good_Opinion
1 month ago#6
Thanks everyone.

If you don't want to cross-dress though, are there more dresses/skirts/blouses than pants/shirts?

Do the males have fancy options such as Tuxedos/Blazers?

User Info: The_Ninjadillo

The_Ninjadillo
1 month ago#7
LuigiFan835 posted...
Guys can wear skirts and dresses, so aside the from hair, pretty sure it’s all the same.

You unlock the female hairstyles if you get your hair done at the salon 15 times as a guy.
Playing right now: Rune Factory 4

User Info: desaigamon

desaigamon
1 month ago#8
You could also just make multiple characters. You can have up to 4 characters in the same town, although only the first one you make gets to be the mayor.
NNID: HonestCarl 3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838
Now Playing: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (3DS), Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), Skyrim (Xbox One)

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
1 month ago#9
The_Ninjadillo posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...

You unlock the female hairstyles if you get your hair done at the salon 15 times as a guy.

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Then yeah, I guess there’s not much of a difference really.
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123
"Mario and Luigi Paper Jam is factually better than PM:TTYD" -SeamusOHassey

User Info: Squirrelette

Squirrelette
1 month ago#10
A_Good_Opinion posted...
Thanks everyone.

If you don't want to cross-dress though, are there more dresses/skirts/blouses than pants/shirts?

Do the males have fancy options such as Tuxedos/Blazers?

There’s a tux shirt if I’m not mistaken. I don’t seem to remember matching pants or any formal pants but I paid zero attention to male clothes. I don’t remember any blazers but there are a number of jackets.
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Starting Animal Crossing New Leaf, just one question:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived