Even BETTER Minecraft er Guncraft Clone..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Even BETTER Minecraft er Guncraft Clone..

User Info: Roy_Turkey

Roy_Turkey
1 month ago#1
Finally its been given a release date, Dec 21st 2017 Listed on Eshop.
A major upgraded edition of Battleminer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzdcT3Wf4Rc

From the video, hell this looks to be more "finished" than Minecraft was.

User Info: Sh4d0wM0nk3y713

Sh4d0wM0nk3y713
1 month ago#2
Ayyy. I might be getting this, lol
Proud Co-Mayor of the "ACNL and ACNL WA Guild"
Check out my giveaway: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000479-pokemon-sun-moon-trading/75984933

User Info: Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder
1 month ago#3
Sh4d0wM0nk3y713 posted...
Ayyy. I might be getting this, lol

This. I liked the first one. Internet multiplayer looks interesting.
FC: 2724-1435-8055 - IGN: PSI_BLUE
Spelling errors make me laugh, and peanut butter makes me drool. Like a fool. Who's in school. King K. Rool.

User Info: lali_puna

lali_puna
1 month ago#4
The demo of Battleminer sucked pretty hard...but still, this looks tempting!

Roy_Turkey
1 month ago#5
lali_puna posted...
The demo of Battleminer sucked pretty hard...but still, this looks tempting!

This one is much improved, and hopefully, (even unlike Minecraft) they will allow Customizable
or at least control presets that allow you to play left or right handed. Cube Creator even did that sheesh..

User Info: Inhuman-Art

Inhuman-Art
1 month ago#6
I just had made a topic about this the other day, quite excited and now seeing a release date. I like Minecraft and would like them to fix the crashing and add local, but battle miner was pretty decent, and this looks fun, horde looks awesome, I just note the choppy movement of characters in the footage for multi. Hoping it's a smooth experience and I'm down.

I lived battle miner. I did not like magic hammer. At all. But this looks great.
Conceptual Artist and Avid Gamer

Roy_Turkey
1 month ago#7
I'm super stoked that this is coming out this year. It was getting pretty darn close to call, but it kept saying 2017.
See that was what was missing from Guncraft. Story Mode like in Minecraft...

Hopefully... that update for Cube Creator will make it out before Years end.... *crosses fingers*

Roy_Turkey
1 month ago#8
Inhuman-Art posted...
I just had made a topic about this the other day, quite excited and now seeing a release date. I like Minecraft and would like them to fix the crashing and add local, but battle miner was pretty decent, and this looks fun, horde looks awesome, I just note the choppy movement of characters in the footage for multi. Hoping it's a smooth experience and I'm down.

I lived battle miner. I did not like magic hammer. At all. But this looks great.

They made a page for in on here finally!!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Even BETTER Minecraft er Guncraft Clone..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived