I wonder if Atlus has anything else in development for 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I wonder if Atlus has anything else in development for 3DS?

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 weeks ago#1
Aside from Persona Q2 and that Etrian Odyssey game.

Wouldn’t be surprised. Atlus has a history of late releases and while taking on bigger projects like SMTV, and Project Re Fantasy some low cost low risk 3DS games are probably a safe bet for them,
I'm Mary Poppins y'all.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/665/328/d75.gif

User Info: Teremei

Teremei
4 weeks ago#2
Do you mean Atlus Japan? I don't think so. Atlus USA is still bringing over some DS ports as well as Alliance Alive, which looks like a pretty good game to me. Launches March '18.
75" Sony FALD - PS4 Pro/4K UHD : : : 65" LG OLED - Xbox 360/WiiU : : : : 40" Sony - PS2/SNES/various retro systems via RGB and s-video

User Info: wariude

wariude
4 weeks ago#3
Praying for Devil Survivor 3. Sadly, I doubt it'll happen.
PSN and Nintendo Network ID: gfgalvao - 3DS FC: 1607-1475-5812

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#4
"I wonder" isn't a question, it's a statement.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: lukeskywalker66

lukeskywalker66
4 weeks ago#5
pikachupwnage posted...
some low cost low risk 3DS games are probably a safe bet for them
Yes, that's why SJ and RH were ported.
Anyone can believe in the truth. To believe in nonsense is a demonstration of loyalty... it serves as a uniform.
And if you have a uniform, you have an army.

User Info: Nanis23

Nanis23
4 weeks ago#6
Yeah they are making a new Trauma Center game

Just kidding -_-
3DS FC : 3411-1762-0066

User Info: gatsbyy

gatsbyy
4 weeks ago#7
They seem to be going away from one shot games like Citizens of Earth and Code of Princess and concentrating on series like SMT and EO. I assume Legend of Legacy/Alliance Alive is going to be their next big series.

I hope EO3U is also coming next year as well as the EO MD game. Citizens of Earth also needs a part two and be glitch free I had far more fun with CoE then Legend of Legacy.

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
4 weeks ago#8
gatsbyy posted...
Citizens of Earth

That was such an insulting game; it tried to emulate Mother 3, and managed to fail on every single critical aspect such as sprite design, color palette, dialogue, story, characters, music, battle system, etc.

Unexperienced team should stay far away from demanding work when they obviously don't have the intellectual manpower to handle the project.
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
4 weeks ago#9
gatsbyy posted...
They seem to be going away from one shot games like Citizens of Earth and Code of Princess and concentrating on series like SMT and EO. I assume Legend of Legacy/Alliance Alive is going to be their next big series.

I hope EO3U is also coming next year as well as the EO MD game. Citizens of Earth also needs a part two and be glitch free I had far more fun with CoE then Legend of Legacy.

Literally none of those(aside from EO and SMT obviously) is Atlus developed.
I'm Mary Poppins y'all.
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/665/328/d75.gif

User Info: SuperWiiCube64

SuperWiiCube64
4 weeks ago#10
gatsbyy posted...

Legend of Legacy/Alliance Alive aren't even Atlus properties. They were developed by FuRyu. Atlus USA just publishes a lot of FuRyu's titles here in the west.

Citizens of Earth is in the same boat. It was made by a western developer who had tried to Kickstart it, but didn't meet their goal. Atlus swooped in and helped fund the rest of the project so it could be released, which is why Atlus is the PUBLISHER of the game, NOT the developer.
"Now you're playing with power!"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I wonder if Atlus has anything else in development for 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived