kingdom hearts 3d or 7th dragon III code VFD?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. kingdom hearts 3d or 7th dragon III code VFD?

User Info: XxKinoxX

XxKinoxX
4 weeks ago#1
which one should i get 1st?
IGN: Mikan
FC: 3926 9039 7068

User Info: ThatSageGuy

ThatSageGuy
4 weeks ago#2
Haven't played kh, but 7th dragon was rather mediocre.
Wow I cant believe that people dont even care about what I think and ignorin me, this is just really sad.-The_Orignal
Uh welcome to the real world?-psprulz2007

User Info: Sh4d0wM0nk3y713

Sh4d0wM0nk3y713
4 weeks ago#3
I've only played the demo, but 7th Dragon III Code seems really good. Then again, I might just be biased toward turn based RPGs. But if you really love the Kingdom Hearts and need something to tide you over till 3, then Dream Drop Distance is probably your best bet. It was a pretty decent game, but I'm not a huge fun of the Kingdom Hearts series.

Hope this helps!
Proud Co-Mayor of the "ACNL and ACNL WA Guild"
Check out my giveaway: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000479-pokemon-sun-moon-trading/75984933

User Info: ThatSageGuy

ThatSageGuy
4 weeks ago#4
Sh4d0wM0nk3y713 posted...
I've only played the demo, but 7th Dragon III Code seems really good. Then again, I might just be biased toward turn based RPGs.

I like turn based rpgs as much as the next guy, and I was interested in 7th dragon 3 as well. But after playing through it, it's just very bland.

There is little-no challenge, maps are very straight forward, and any possible twists in the plot could be seen from a mile away.

On the plus side, the character customization is great.

So it's not a bad game, just horribly mediocre.
Wow I cant believe that people dont even care about what I think and ignorin me, this is just really sad.-The_Orignal
Uh welcome to the real world?-psprulz2007

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
4 weeks ago#5
A couple questions for you...

1. Have you played the other KH games (except 0.2 since it came after) and if not have you at LEAST played or seen KH1, KH2, Days, and BBS? DDD is the halfblood prince of the KH series, it exists to expand on the main bad guy of the series and tie every single game up to that point together as best as possible to have a smooth lead into KH3. It's not a good starting point by ANY stretch of the imagination. Those 4 games are basically what you need to have experienced to understand the story in its fullest. (CoM, Coded, and Chi get mentioned but play much smaller roles overall and the summaries ingame are enough to get what you need to know)

2. Do you care about KH story at all or just play it for the gameplay? If you play for the gameplay and story isn't a turn off then go for it, it's really fun.

3. Do you have a PS4? If so there is no reason to get DDD on 3DS when a vastly improved version of the game exists on PS4 as part of a collection with 0.2 and the Backcover "movie" for the same price.

4. If you don't care about story and never played a KH game do you like very real time action based RPG combat mixed with parkour and a monster raising system?

If you answered yes to points 1 and/or 2 then get KH, if you answered yes to point 3 then don't get it, and if you answered yes to point 4 then do get it.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me

User Info: XxKinoxX

XxKinoxX
4 weeks ago#6
i played KH and i like turnbased RPG also
IGN: Mikan
FC: 3926 9039 7068

User Info: Payback85

Payback85
4 weeks ago#7
Dream Drop Distance is awful... the game that made me drop the Kingdom Hearts series altogether.

I just played 7th Dragon and found it to be enjoyable, one of those games I just wanted to keep playing. Not saying it's doing anything amazing, but it's a solid game.
Something about a Plague of Stars...
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. kingdom hearts 3d or 7th dragon III code VFD?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived