help, Elite world tour mazda laguna seca

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Forza Motorsport 4
  3. help, Elite world tour mazda laguna seca

User Info: unstoppabull

unstoppabull
5 years ago#1
im on the elite section of the world tour and on the mazda laguna seca track, it wont let me use any of the cars i have in my garage, what cars work?

User Info: avoiderman

avoiderman
5 years ago#2
Hit the exact same problem at same point (16/19). Bit annoying it doesn't allow sight of the races to give a clue what to buy, but not too critical of the game as had a fair few hours of fun t get here. If you find out another way do post the fix - will search wider too.

User Info: avoiderman

avoiderman
5 years ago#3
Lots on forza forums stuck at same point, one suggestion that others claimed worked was a GT2 car (eg BMW), haven't got it yet myself (cost around 1 mil). Hope it works.

User Info: openfist

openfist
5 years ago#4
It does, I never hit this snag as I was probably higher level than some from racing online and event list. I had the Ferrari R3 car by that time so a GT car is what will work. I also heard a Vette would work as well but not sure on that.
(message deleted)

User Info: CiaraJansonFan

CiaraJansonFan
5 years ago#6
Ignore that, I got the wrong cup

User Info: SVT52986

SVT52986
5 years ago#7
I've seen this exact problem many times now and I'm wondering how I avoided it. I just completed season 10 last night and I always had a car available in my garage for the races. I'm wondering how my driver level was high enough to avoid this considering I've only raced 3 races online against others and all other time has been spent in world tour mode. Maybe because I always chose the races that gave bonuses towards driver level when they were offered. To answer the question, you need a class R3 car with a GT2 bodystyle.
Xbox Live Gamertag: GamerX32104
Playstation Network ID: GamerX32104
  1. Boards
  2. Forza Motorsport 4
  3. help, Elite world tour mazda laguna seca

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived