Does this game have Local co-op?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
  3. Does this game have Local co-op?

User Info: R0YB0T

R0YB0T
7 years ago#1
i doubt it does, but it is worth asking.
Opened, gutted games are used games when Gamestop, EB or anyone opens them.
Demand a discount or buy it Factory Sealed from somewhere else.

User Info: MachX7

MachX7
7 years ago#2

I don't think anyone has specifically said it wasn't included. However, given the fact that you aren't limited to staying on the same screen as each other, I would doubt there's a local co-op mode. Who knows though, maybe they are saving a surprise for us.

User Info: RockMan-NEO

RockMan-NEO
7 years ago#3

Nope it dose not have local coop :/ only online

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a7a/

User Info: PlasticGear

PlasticGear
7 years ago#4
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a7a/

Step into the shadows of the hell house: Castlevania is back in all its pixel-powered 2D glory, this time in full 1080p! Call upon the series' most hallowed heroes and vanquish your nemesis, Dracula! All-new multiplayer modes like 6-player Co-op and Survival have been whipped up for you, too... but enough talk. Have at it!

O_O

Day one buy...
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho

User Info: Wed_Niatnuom

Wed_Niatnuom
7 years ago#5
What is this survival mode? Does it just keep throwing more and more enemies at you until you die, or have I missed my guess?
Gamertag/PSN: Paedin
Wii Number: 7543 3358 0044 2660

User Info: MachX7

MachX7
7 years ago#6

It's actually a pvp mode. Although I don't think we have seen or learned very much about it yet.

1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
  3. Does this game have Local co-op?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived