"Unable to find any teams"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
  3. "Unable to find any teams"

User Info: SoulRegalia

SoulRegalia
4 years ago#1
This is really a damn shame. No matter how much I search I can never find anyone to play with. I loved this game and I wish it wasn't so dead.... pressing quick match and having it say that after like 1 second of searching is really ridiculous.
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale

User Info: hereforemnant

hereforemnant
4 years ago#2
I feel your pain.
Name: Light, FC for White version: 4084-2831-7220 FC for SS: 4685-6000-1404. Black 2: 4384-9935-2201
Name: Dark, FC for Black version: 2838-7396-7889

User Info: shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66
4 years ago#3
I prefer using the custom match option because then I can see what parties there are, and what chapter they might be doing so I can avoid certain chapters that I am currently not the greatest at.

User Info: DPC20XX

DPC20XX
4 years ago#4
I share your pain. But when the game has been out for two years, you can't do much about that.
"The things I do for love..." - Courage, The Cowardly Dog
GT: PC20XX

User Info: Professional-W

Professional-W
4 years ago#5
just started playing again, so if you wanna send a friend request (GT:Professional W), I'll be happy to join in.

User Info: ChaosJohnson

ChaosJohnson
4 years ago#6
So Sorry
Gamertag: ChaosJohnson
3DS code: 2535-3704-9886

User Info: JanayBerry

JanayBerry
4 years ago#7
shadowdragoon66 posted...
I prefer using the custom match option because then I can see what parties there are, and what chapter they might be doing so I can avoid certain chapters that I am currently not the greatest at.

It's gotten to the point where I'll play any chapter, any difficulty. I just want to play online lol... especially since I get off work so late.

The PS3 version has a bigger online community.
Xbox 360: KKA OMEGA Jim
Only games I'm serious about are role-playing games.

User Info: DarkSaister

DarkSaister
4 years ago#8
I recently started playing again i‘m fairly good on every chapter and i use Simon,Shanoa and sometimes Alucard gt:DarkSaister
no lolligaggin
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
  3. "Unable to find any teams"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived