Im such an idiot.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dcc76

dcc76
4 years ago#11
But sometime later my wife takes the controller from my hand and tells me I've spent the last hour walking against a wall...

In a game where all the levels have 30 minute time limits? Impressive!
If we never make love again... would you still want to call out my name...

User Info: SteadyShark

SteadyShark
4 years ago#12
But sometime later my wife takes the controller from my hand and tells me I've spent the last hour walking against a wall...

In a game where all the levels have 30 minute time limits? Impressive!

DCC76!

Long time no see!

I'm also playing this game here and there at the moment. :P
GT/PSN = SteadiestShark - 3DS: 3866-8210-5918
Playing - Valkyria Chronicles 2. http://www.youtube.com/djquackquack

User Info: dunn_dolo_4life

dunn_dolo_4life
4 years ago#13
I have been playing this game since release......so tell me why yesterday I just realized that if you hold the Right trigger button and select your character.....you get the japanese voice.

All the topics I heard about Japanese voices I thought people were just playing the Japanese version and all along it was a simple trick. Dont ask me why I didnt look at the cheats section cuz I just realized today that its in there. :/

Yeah that is a big noob moment for me.
Dunnys adventure in Pokemon Black so far: Nothing. I stopped playing and picked up Skyrim. To hell with being a pokemon master, when I can be a dragonborn.

User Info: Dahweirdacus

Dahweirdacus
4 years ago#14
God's Garb........ Smh...... I know the feeling, so many Chapter 8 runs for Simon's Cloak and all I seem to get is God's Garb... Lol. As for forgetting to equip the Master Rings, kinda what happened to me after I was Survival Grinding with a friend, forgot to change the stuff.. So yeah, I noticed it when I spammed knife's in Chapter 3 at the start and my health was going down instead... Dahalawl.
Founder of Minecraft Wrestling Federation {Xbox 360}. I play games to have fun rather I win/loss. GT: Dahweirdacus
Twitter: @Dahweirdacus & @MWFMinecraft

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived