Is it me or...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: The_Luxemboss

The_Luxemboss
4 years ago#1
... has the number of players increased again since the release of mirror of fate? Not complaining by any means, online was close to dead a few months ago.
At night it's colder than outside

User Info: R of The Nest

R of The Nest
4 years ago#2
I'm not sure but I was recently drawn back to this game due to a lack of current titles that interest me.
Just call me "R".

User Info: Braindead_Pan

Braindead_Pan
4 years ago#3
Thenarus and I both came back to the game recently after a year plus hiatus. Having spent a lot of time with other games in the series recently, the game is beautifully simple and very tightly well-made...despite a few game-breaking balance issues. It's no surprise that it keeps bringing people back.

To all the new players here after Mirror of Fate, welcome to Castlevania HD!

User Info: DPC20XX

DPC20XX
4 years ago#4
From the co-op leaderboards, there's usually around 6600 players per month. It's getting close to that point for March. Last summer was the worst with only a few thousand.

But like Braindead said, welcome Mirror of Fate players! And any returning players, too!
"The things I do for love..." - Courage, The Cowardly Dog
GT: PC20XX

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived