@ those who attended the [RS] Rumble today...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. @ those who attended the [RS] Rumble today...

User Info: Trenchee

Trenchee
4 years ago#21
catcool246 posted...
If it's okay with you all, I might join in on the next one. I'm no 56er but I don't play like a noob, and I'm up for learning my lesson a couple of times! It would be nice to play in some notoobnoHQ environs.

The more, the better (:
FC: 3590-0589-7276 IGN: THE TRENCH
Skype: trenchee1121 ... I'm not always on GE but might log if anyone requests rounds through Skype/PMs<3 #homagepaid

User Info: catcool246

catcool246
4 years ago#22
Trenchee posted...
catcool246 posted...
If it's okay with you all, I might join in on the next one. I'm no 56er but I don't play like a noob, and I'm up for learning my lesson a couple of times! It would be nice to play in some notoobnoHQ environs.

The more, the better (:

yay! :D
GE: 0423-2462-4174

User Info: Trenchee

Trenchee
4 years ago#23
catcool246 posted...
Trenchee posted...
catcool246 posted...

The more, the better (:

Rumble is weekly but we can fc swap if you like. It still helps to party up, whether to learn and/or deal with hackers/spammers.
FC: 3590-0589-7276 IGN: THE TRENCH
Skype: trenchee1121 ... I'm not always on GE but might log if anyone requests rounds through Skype/PMs<3 #homagepaid

User Info: catcool246

catcool246
4 years ago#24
Trenchee posted...
catcool246 posted...
Trenchee posted...
catcool246 posted...

The more, the better (:

Rumble is weekly but we can fc swap if you like. It still helps to party up, whether to learn and/or deal with hackers/spammers.

Okay cool!
GE: 0423-2462-4174
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. @ those who attended the [RS] Rumble today...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived