NIDOQUEEN* Challenge!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. NIDOQUEEN* Challenge!

User Info: LL_rTr

LL_rTr
4 years ago#31
it`s a 30 and out. I don`t get it.
what`s the point? why is there lolling and name calling? did he put some paper over half his t.v.?(standard or college ruled? 8x11?) was he wearing a brown eye patch?

User Info: 199johnd

199johnd
4 years ago#32
I don't get it...........?

User Info: Liaring

Liaring
4 years ago#33
Be careful rawn, you can get in trouble for being a meanie. D:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBlack942

User Info: double0steve

double0steve
4 years ago#34
199johnd posted...

apparently john, it is now cool to make fun of people that have physical traits that arent of normal being. for example: queeny has been kickin our butts this whole time with a bad eye, therefore these guys think its cool to try to cause her to feel bad for it. I , for one, think there is much more to think about, in whats going on in our world today, than to act like this, but what do i know.... im usually a drunk that dont know nothin anyways...

User Info: 199johnd

199johnd
4 years ago#35
double0steve posted...
199johnd posted...

apparently john, it is now cool to make fun of people that have physical traits that arent of normal being. for example: queeny has been kickin our butts this whole time with a bad eye, therefore these guys think its cool to try to cause her to feel bad for it. I , for one, think there is much more to think about, in whats going on in our world today, than to act like this, but what do i know.... im usually a drunk that dont know nothin anyways...

Oh. Ok. Thanks.

My opinion is that she is even more awesome now.

User Info: Trenchee

Trenchee
4 years ago#36
199johnd posted...
double0steve posted...
199johnd posted...

Oh. Ok. Thanks.

Drunken wisdom.

Anyway... Tauros was always a worthless pokemon. x:
3590-0589-7276 - THE TRENCH/CLOYSTER* Skype: trenchee1121
PAY HOMAGE!

User Info: _Chiffre_007

_Chiffre_007
4 years ago#37
Woah, woah, few things.
@Charge:
You act like I'm some re**rded person. :(
"You remind me of blaze"

@Ron:
The intense excuse is mine. Also, queen was one of the people who was actually nice to me when I tried getting respect and played the game. That was pretty mean bro.
FC: 4995-5910-3218 >Le Chiffre<

User Info: F2G1

F2G1
4 years ago#38
199johnd posted...
double0steve posted...
199johnd posted...

Oh. Ok. Thanks.

Oh Queeny, I remember her. She was TestSVR bff.
*.* [RS] FG:21 / <21>
[RS] Chat: http://redscreenclan.webs.com/chat.htm

User Info: ProudlyHated87

ProudlyHated87
4 years ago#39
_Chiffre_007 posted...
Woah, woah, few things.
@Charge:
You act like I'm some re**rded person. :(
"You remind me of blaze"

@Ron:
The intense excuse is mine. Also, queen was one of the people who was actually nice to me when I tried getting respect and played the game. That was pretty mean bro.

stfu. You're worse than Ron
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277

User Info: THEMACHINE007

THEMACHINE007
4 years ago#40
Pff. She shouldnt let these guys waste her time. My sis has a bad eye too(she sees 2dimensional out of one, the brain almost shut it off) and she still aimd and hits as good ad I do. In game and real life.
For I have the power to kill, without the power to die. THE MACHINE.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. NIDOQUEEN* Challenge!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived