weird game glitches..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. weird game glitches..

User Info: amafifer

amafifer
4 years ago#1
Lately and more frequently i've been getting in game glitches that are new to me. I have fallen through the catwalk at mi6 spawn twice now at outpost? Once while running up the ramp! I have ran straight through walls twice as well in archives and facility! I know it would usually be lag..but 3 of the games had very little lag. Any other weird ones out there? Whats happened to you guys/ladies in game thats new?
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ of The Elements clan.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. And ?

User Info: FACETURBO

FACETURBO
4 years ago#2
Last night I committed suicide on the lower stairs in the archives with a toob and I got a thing on the screen that said "you were eliminated by" and nothing. The crazy thing is I was still alive. I continued running up the stairs killed two guys and was getting shot but didn't die immediately. When I got to the middle of the back hallway I died without getting shot and it said "First player to 30 wins the match" it was very bizarre. After that I respawned and nothing else glitchy happened.
hot regards,
&.TURBOFACE -- 0068-5470-6083------&.00BORTION

User Info: Yoshi_Z16

Yoshi_Z16
4 years ago#3
I've walked through proxies without dying... That has happened a few times in laggy games.

And last week a very strange thing happened, I was on Nightclub playing Heroes. I was killed by someone (blood came down my screen and the death music played) but I immediately stayed in the same place. Without dying. My score stayed on 14-0! WTF
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9F0IiJ_MTA
Goldeneye IGN: 56-Yosh!, FC 1346 2654 5671.

User Info: ProudlyHated74

ProudlyHated74
4 years ago#4
Yoshi_Z16 posted...
I've walked through proxies without dying... That has happened a few times in laggy games.

And last week a very strange thing happened, I was on Nightclub playing Heroes. I was killed by someone (blood came down my screen and the death music played) but I immediately stayed in the same place. Without dying. My score stayed on 14-0! WTF

This is caused by extreme lag. It happens to me sometimes.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. weird game glitches..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived