Trap shooting

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Trap shooting

User Info: Trenchee

Trenchee
4 years ago#11
F2G1 posted...
btw, GGs last nite to CLOY* on Doxs, Archives and Outpost I think. Also to Matty & HOMEBOY on Doxs until the Host Quit. I was rolling on a new alt --> Flowers :D

GGs! Stupid haxxor on your team though. Infinite proxies and ACOG Masty lol...
3590-0589-7276 - CLOYSTER*MAN Skype: trenchee1121
5245-9066-0669 - THE TRENCH "Only COWARDS use silencers!"

User Info: F2G1

F2G1
4 years ago#12
Trenchee posted...
F2G1 posted...
btw, GGs last nite to CLOY* on Doxs, Archives and Outpost I think. Also to Matty & HOMEBOY on Doxs until the Host Quit. I was rolling on a new alt --> Flowers :D

AMEN was his name? I think before you entered, he was on the oposing team. I was like, what lvl are you that you're running freely like that w/ that Masty and laying proxies? Aaaaaah, 41. Dumb hacker. He sucked big time.
*.* [RS] FG:21 / <21>
[RS] Chat: http://redscreenclan.webs.com/gewiichat.htm

Trenchee
4 years ago#13
F2G1 posted...
Trenchee posted...
F2G1 posted...

AMEN was his name? I think before you entered, he was on the oposing team. I was like, what lvl are you that you're running freely like that w/ that Masty and laying proxies? Aaaaaah, 41. Dumb hacker. He sucked big time.

I think so. He was 24 on Outpost. Golden bullets, I think too. 1shot me during my hero run with an Ivana. I had fun with the silenced Torka though haha.

Are you gonna be on your alt more? I miss you hosting for me. x:

F2G1
4 years ago#14
Trenchee posted...
F2G1 posted...
Trenchee posted...
F2G1 posted...

I think so. He was 24 on Outpost. Golden bullets, I think too. 1shot me during my hero run with an Ivana. I had fun with the silenced Torka though haha.

Missing the lag huh? lol

Nah dude, thats my experimenting account when I want to pratice things like sniper rifle hipfiring, shotgun or Kallos only matches, mixing perks, etc. Its really fun.

Trenchee
4 years ago#15
F2G1 posted...
Trenchee posted...
F2G1 posted...
Trenchee posted...
F2G1 posted...

Missing the lag huh? lol

Nah dude, thats my experimenting account when I want to pratice things like sniper rifle hipfiring, shotgun or Kallos only matches, mixing perks, etc. Its really fun.

You hosted for me once and I finally felt what it was like to have a connection advantage.

And the Kallos is the best gun before Anova.

F2G1
4 years ago#16
Lol really? Thats awesome man. Usually when I host, I lag pretty bad but my party seems to do well. Sometimes I feel like a connection advantage (dropping bodies w/ the bullets it supposed to) but dont last much; couple of minutes of the match.

I love using the Kallos in indoor maps. Much better to hipfire than the Terra.

Trenchee
4 years ago#17
F2G1 posted...
Lol really? Thats awesome man. Usually when I host, I lag pretty bad but my party seems to do well. Sometimes I feel like a connection advantage (dropping bodies w/ the bullets it supposed to) but dont last much; couple of minutes of the match.

I love using the Kallos in indoor maps. Much better to hipfire than the Terra.

Yeah, first time I killed people with less than half a clip.

Terra is too weak for me but, it works well on Jungle/Outpost. Kallos on Indy = <3
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Trap shooting

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived