Best b**** move ever! :P

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Best b**** move ever! :P

User Info: RSMiami

RSMiami
4 years ago#1
Tonight I played a TC Outpost game against a level 25 player L.L.L.[YAOS] and unfortunately for whoever they were, I did 10 dom'd them en route to a 28-3 score...

In the next lobby, everyone selects Nightclub and the teams are re-arranged and L.L.L.[YAOS] is now on my team. I'm the last one out of the game countdown and I spawn to see L.L.L.[YAOS] melee'ing me in the face mutliple times... I laugh and play the game and start hitting back, but then he turns his Kallos grenadier to his feet and KABOOM. He t00bs himself.

I get on with the game and then six seconds later, KABOOM. The kill feed reads another suicide. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat... All the way to -30 and then he quits the lobby! LMAOOOOO! There was nothing else that I could do but laugh. Best b**** move I've ever seen.

PS: We obviously lost the game, but I did manage to pull the game back to 26-40 after our handicap. Lol.
The only time I was wrong, was when I thought I was wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYZSuKEq3U
[RS]Enzo

User Info: 199johnd

199johnd
4 years ago#2
That was Joker.

Gg.

User Info: RotA_Exodia

RotA_Exodia
4 years ago#3
Wannabe Betrayer.
G.Roman, El_Capwn, TvoKing, Mr.Ford, RvdV23, AsmPrime, OP08
Proud Member of the RotA Clan! RotA/Exodia

User Info: TobiasFunk3

TobiasFunk3
4 years ago#4
A guy on the other team did that in heroes vs. me and the party I was with recently: [v]miku I think it was. I guess he thought that would make us quit, lol.
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007

User Info: BenitoGE

BenitoGE
4 years ago#5
I see random people doing this all the time only to quit before the game ends? Yes that is a question. As in why.

The craziest part is that the Lakers beat someone good last night?
http://www.youtube.com/user/BenitoGE007

User Info: Koopa-X

Koopa-X
4 years ago#6
Go Lakers,
too bad Rondo is out for the season though.
He self-destructed.
[X]Koopa 1994-0029-2967

User Info: Good_Ant

Good_Ant
4 years ago#7
I love that guy. ;)
Wait til he gets his a** handed to him when he's 56 in the same type of scenario. He's going to be following his new teammate (past dominator) around the map trying to glue a proxy to his head. <--- and...of course....this makes sense to me. heh. Super B****.
z Fox

User Info: JmyWhsprs

JmyWhsprs
4 years ago#8
Love dis'game
FC: 2072-1579-5145 56-JmyWhsprs
[Chief Operator]NNID:JmyWhsprs, [56] JmyWhsprs

User Info: Joker694

Joker694
4 years ago#9
199johnd posted...
That was Joker.

Gg.

I showed him!

User Info: 199johnd

199johnd
4 years ago#10
Joker694 posted...
199johnd posted...
That was Joker.

Gg.

I showed him!

Yeah! Right on! He'll never Dom you again.

I'd like to x
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Best b**** move ever! :P

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived