GE is the most raw video game EVER!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. GE is the most raw video game EVER!!

User Info: LL_rTr

LL_rTr
4 years ago#1
CSB_ last night I connected to a supreme host. Two fantastic players who I battled against for possibly the most raw, UN interrupted all out game I have ever seen.

The map was jungle, I enter late into a team that's down by 30 or 40. Im quickly put down a couple times by the dominantors. It clicked. Everything I have been learning, practicing, came to together.

**** godlike, this was Warlock like. I, look around finding my senses, throw my two premeditated proxies, spawn BOND. Run!! And I ran!! Laid the next three proxies in defense. I get out of being flanked by the two dominators. 4 proxies left. I take out the player behind me, take his position, look for my mates. Senses kicking in my training, RUN!
I take the next position and strafe. BOOM! Not a second later, BOOM!! 2proxies remain, I gotta get back behind them, RTM' s flying, I hear the saucers spinning, RUN! I hear the trigger, RUSH!! Clear my path, got to the next post, where are they?BOOM! 1left three enemies are caving in on me, more rtms. I run, spot a proxy on the ground,is it mine? Shoot It! By this time I make it into MI6 spawn and head up the ladder, BOOM boom!! Machine gun fire exploding rtms, my screens is turning red, I'm dying.... what? I made it out on to the roof meeting a crouched mate. I run taking vantage point above, I've been spotted, jumped through the hole an repositioned.
OH **** this is SICK!
I run Don the hallway, I Now notice all my mates crouching, hiding, I'm running the map!
Holy **** Dead silence, the screen continually shaking, RAW, playing emotion.

THANK YOU TO THOSE TWO PLAYERS, THE BEST GAME HANDS DOWN.

User Info: BlizzagaLantean

BlizzagaLantean
4 years ago#2
Tldr
(~):} If I knew the way, I would take you home {:(~)

User Info: betaplay

betaplay
4 years ago#3
Believe it or not this is probably your most intelligible post yet. Good work!
iS*later
0570 5537 0386

LL_rTr
4 years ago#4
I left out the part where I pulled out the p99 when I couldn't reload the anova. That thing is dead sexy, it's like the golden gun slept with the silent ivana and had babies and that baby made babies with a talon.

User Info: litho347

litho347
4 years ago#5
Rock, Flag, Eagle.
iS* Mr. Snrub / DIG DUG / Crudos
http://www.youtube.com/user/bluegoldandgreen

User Info: MK_Kitana

MK_Kitana
4 years ago#6
So raw bro

User Info: ronXwhite

ronXwhite
4 years ago#7
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's so dope.
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen yeye
Check out my newest BO2 montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYS9aC2iXo

LL_rTr
4 years ago#8
It was cooler than it sounds. Just saying, the emotion I felt afterwards, I creamed myself. So much wood I could of been apart of the tree clan.

Or a baker filling pies.

LL_rTr
4 years ago#9
MK_Kitana posted...
So raw bro

RIGHT, for sure.

LL_rTr
4 years ago#10
ronXwhite posted...
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's so dope.

RIGHT, for sure.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. GE is the most raw video game EVER!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived