@56 Kev, Tmac, Maj and iS*Chun

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. @56 Kev, Tmac, Maj and iS*Chun

User Info: MrBont_uk

MrBont_uk
4 years ago#11
GGs V, the Wolfe fun had to come to an end , when The Shot entered the game.

@T/Mac have added you :P
GE IGN iS*Bont/ Alt -Hector-
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997757-goldeneye-007/65261086

User Info: Kusanagi_M_

Kusanagi_M_
4 years ago#12
Kukumber_Kev posted...
GGs all. It was nice to have some competitive games going. With all that spamming though it's hard to keep up though. ):
PS: Add me Chun?

Definitely Kev, just let me know what account(s) you add, PHNTM* is the most active but I still jump on Chun plenty ;) and [ PROTEIN ] is my melee only acct.
You've been eliminated by ChunLiS*Thys -4768-5662-3633 / PHNTM*STRNGR -1691~1267~7949 / [ PROTEIN ] -11122-8949-861 / Murder*Boner / HATE*RHOMBUS / GdSky2DiUndr

User Info: Kukumber_Kev

Kukumber_Kev
4 years ago#13
Kusanagi_M_ posted...
Kukumber_Kev posted...
GGs all. It was nice to have some competitive games going. With all that spamming though it's hard to keep up though. ):

Definitely Kev, just let me know what account(s) you add, PHNTM* is the most active but I still jump on Chun plenty ;) and [ PROTEIN ] is my melee only acct.

I think both is good! Is that acceptable with you?
NNID ~ NeonRust

Kusanagi_M_
4 years ago#14
Kukumber_Kev posted...
Kusanagi_M_ posted...
Kukumber_Kev posted...

It is indeed sir, plenty of room. FC?
You've been eliminated by ChunLiS*Thys -4768-5662-3633 / PHNTM*STRNGR -1691~1267~7949 / [ PROTEIN ] -11122-8949-861 / Murder*Boner / HATE*RHOMBUS / GdSky2DiUndr

User Info: Kukumber_Kev

Kukumber_Kev
4 years ago#15
Kusanagi_M_ posted...
Kukumber_Kev posted...
Kusanagi_M_ posted...
Kukumber_Kev posted...

4204 0512 7497. Should add ya next time I get on. (All 3 accounts)
NNID ~ NeonRust

Kusanagi_M_
4 years ago#16
Kukumber_Kev posted...
Kusanagi_M_ posted...
Kukumber_Kev posted...
Kusanagi_M_ posted...
Kukumber_Kev posted...

4204 0512 7497. Should add ya next time I get on. (All 3 accounts)

Added you on all three.

User Info: HC_MannyXOXO

HC_MannyXOXO
4 years ago#17
BUMP
$lim[+]Manny GT:SLIM MANNY
youtube.com/user/boycouzz www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997757-goldeneye-007/65261086

User Info: HC_MannyXOXO

HC_MannyXOXO
4 years ago#18
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
BUMP
$lim[+]Manny GT:SLIM MANNY
youtube.com/user/boycouzz www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997757-goldeneye-007/65261086

Kusanagi_M_
4 years ago#19
Thanks Kev, send me an invite next time I'm on. Thanks for the bumps Manny, I be forgetting my head if I didn't bump it daily.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. @56 Kev, Tmac, Maj and iS*Chun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived