Conflict of interest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Conflict of interest

User Info: theskogs

theskogs
4 years ago#1
So due to irl issues, I forgot about this. But that shouldn't stop the sunday conflict extravaganza! I won't make it but its always fun.

To make it easy, usual 52-54 ban and no toob. Someone else can set region, help me out guys/gals :)

I did have a request for some slappers only, so why not do the first 3-4 games like that, should be awesome.

Other than that, have fun, I'll catch up when I get a moment.
iS*kogs 4969-0899-6473
THE SKOGS (or ?) 3110-5895-7148

User Info: amafifer

amafifer
4 years ago#2
theskogs posted...
So due to irl issues, I forgot about this. But that shouldn't stop the sunday conflict extravaganza! I won't make it but its always fun.

To make it easy, usual 52-54 ban and no toob. Someone else can set region, help me out guys/gals :)

I did have a request for some slappers only, so why not do the first 3-4 games like that, should be awesome.

Other than that, have fun, I'll catch up when I get a moment.

A request for some slappers? I tried that once skogs and the good lady flung me out! ; )~
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ of The Elements clan.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. And ?

User Info: Nervio_

Nervio_
4 years ago#3
@theskogs:

You mean Classic C. mode?
ok, so no toobs, no proxies and no auto-shotguns, right?
As for region, how about a region from a country that most people would not imagine on first thought?
GE Wii FC: Nervio *o 2934-4189-0635 (want to swap FC's?)
http://CLANorg.webs.com
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Conflict of interest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived