MK vs THE league planning thread

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. MK vs THE league planning thread

User Info: __Prowl__

__Prowl__
4 years ago#21
THE flagged my posts in the 500 thread! HYPOCRITES! COWARDS! Can't take THE FACTS?
<Prowl> of Transformers 2
FC: 0214-8487-7408

User Info: TheDarkShot007

TheDarkShot007
4 years ago#22
__Prowl__ posted...
THE flagged my posts in the 500 thread! HYPOCRITES! COWARDS! Can't take THE FACTS?

Really momo! That's what you guys do. BULLET was flagged on 18 threads and I had 12. So look who can't take the truth.
COWARDS AND INFANTS ARE YOU SCRUBS!
"THE" CLAN. One shot to put a SCRUB down. "THE" SHOT

__Prowl__
4 years ago#23
TheDarkShot007 posted...
__Prowl__ posted...

Really momo! That's what you guys do. BULLET was flagged on 18 threads and I had 12. So look who can't take the truth.

I see you are still posting on your account. Do you want to know why I am posting on Prowl? MY CSPAN ACCOUNT GOT WARNED, THUMB-SUCKER!

User Info: Mathius_007

Mathius_007
4 years ago#24
Well Charge, I personally don't approve of anyone flagging anyone's account. I hope you don't think I had anything to do with that. It's not right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzzCthKw_C0&feature=player_embedded THE BEARD, iS* Matty, Heracles. If your dad doesn't have a beard, you've got 2 mums

User Info: TheDarkShot007

TheDarkShot007
4 years ago#25
__Prowl__ posted...
TheDarkShot007 posted...
__Prowl__ posted...

I see you are still posting on your account. Do you want to know why I am posting on Prowl? MY CSPAN ACCOUNT GOT WARNED, THUMB-SUCKER!

Who gives a flying f***! ChargeMyFly. You know how many accts me and Bullet had banned.. Grab your high chair and wipe the peanutbutter off your crack. Thumbsucking Scrub.
"THE" CLAN. One shot to put a SCRUB down. "THE" SHOT

User Info: ImTheLoneWolf

ImTheLoneWolf
4 years ago#26
Inb4 erhax/cyhax

EDIT: ^stealing the peanut butter insult.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer

User Info: GoldenRy

GoldenRy
4 years ago#27
I will play if needed.
iS*ryanedge.
(message deleted)

__Prowl__
4 years ago#29
Mathius_007 posted...
Well Charge, I personally don't approve of anyone flagging anyone's account. I hope you don't think I had anything to do with that. It's not right.

Just kidding around with THE, Matty. I only got temporarily warned. It's NBD. I'm not really accusing or mad at anyone.

User Info: EliteCamo53

EliteCamo53
4 years ago#30
__Prowl__ posted...

I've been flagged so many times. I'm beginning to lose count 15 and counting
-CaMo-[CD]* Main 1246-3850-7285.
THE UNSEEN* Alt : Now you see me now you don't. "THE" Clan
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. MK vs THE league planning thread

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived