THE vs MK SHAM!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. THE vs MK SHAM!

User Info: Mathius_007

Mathius_007
4 years ago#11
Good games to MK. Fun night of Goldeneye. Class-acts, great games, good hosts in the chat, AWESOME ROOOOOOOFIES, HOMAGE paid!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzzCthKw_C0&feature=player_embedded THE BEARD, iS* Matty, Heracles. If your dad doesn't have a beard, you've got 2 mums

User Info: TheDarkShot007

TheDarkShot007
4 years ago#12
Waffelzz posted...
I refuse to give these scrubs props. They all use the wiimote.

NOSE is right. I bet there was much use of the sawlicend ivana.
"THE" CLAN. One shot to put a SCRUB down. "THE" SHOT

User Info: double0steve

double0steve
4 years ago#13
TheDarkShot007 posted...
Waffelzz posted...
I refuse to give these scrubs props. They all use the wiimote.

NOSE is right. I bet there was much use of the sawlicend ivana.

wat?
anyways, good job both sides, mk be tough.
Official Peace-Outer of GE.

User Info: _MrPsycho

_MrPsycho
4 years ago#14
RSMiami posted...
Hell, I have no idea about this whole league thingy, and I'm pretty sure that [RS] isn't even in it... But does either clan (MK or THE) wanna dance with [RS] in a war?

Why not aye? :)

Do you guys want to be in it? There's a spot that's open currently.
Psycho[iQ] | iQ007.webs.com

User Info: goldie1967

goldie1967
4 years ago#15
_MrPsycho posted...
RSMiami posted...
Hell, I have no idea about this whole league thingy, and I'm pretty sure that [RS] isn't even in it... But does either clan (MK or THE) wanna dance with [RS] in a war?

Why not aye? :)

Do you guys want to be in it? There's a spot that's open currently.

No...leagues suck, for us anyway. We're not committed enough :)
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 -Poseidon- fc 5299-9678-2804
GOLDEEN* fc 2539-7195-3550 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos

User Info: F2G1

F2G1
4 years ago#16
GGs last nite guys. THE WAR was intense and good competition.
*.* [RS] FG:21 / <21>
[RS] Chat: http://redscreenclan.webs.com/gewiichat.htm

User Info: Waffelzz

Waffelzz
4 years ago#17
TheAce00 posted...
THE WAFFLE why u always quit when i'm getting into your game bro?

IGN?

GGs Fifer. We owned those scrubs.
Number of times I've dommed Ry: 321

User Info: THENOSE007

THENOSE007
4 years ago#18
Mk comes with their cheesey cowardly package.
No props will ever be given to scrubs who point wii motes at screens and silence the gun as well. I dont care if you scrubs go 8-0 on THE. Everyone knows deep down there is no skill involved using a wii mote. Pick up a controller a come at me scrub!
Thats why the Reloaded bunch returned b/c they couldnt get the beat on ya. Nothing like following targets with a wand.

No ads is required with a wii mote. I could go on all day how pathetic and how stunningly embarrassed I d feel playing w/ a wii mote. Then to carry yourself like you have skill in this game.
POUND FOR POUND A COMPLETE CLASS PLAYER IN GE.
THE NOSE

User Info: Waffelzz

Waffelzz
4 years ago#19
THENOSE007 posted...
No props will ever be given to scrubs who point wii motes at screens and silence the gun as well. I dont care if you scrubs go 8-0 on THE. Everyone knows deep down there is no skill involved using a wii mote. Pick up a controller a come at me scrub!
Thats why the Reloaded bunch returned b/c they couldnt get the beat on ya. Nothing like following targets with a wand.

No ads is required with a wii mote. I could go on all day how pathetic and how stunningly embarrassed I d feel playing w/ a wii mote. Then to carry yourself like you have skill in this game.

NOSE is 100% right on this one. I made the switch recently to the gamecube controller, and it takes much more skill than a children's wiimote. Pointing a wiimote at a screen does not make you a good player.
Number of times I've dommed Ry: 321

User Info: TheDarkShot007

TheDarkShot007
4 years ago#20
THENOSE007 posted...

LOL!!!! NOSE!!! We need you buddy for the next one. Even I have
to be more involved. Its not fair to BULLET & GAME and our new
members to be exposed to this nonsense.
"THE" CLAN. One shot to put a SCRUB down. "THE" SHOT
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. THE vs MK SHAM!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived