Who wants to join my alt clan BA

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Who wants to join my alt clan BA

User Info: Joker694

Joker694
4 years ago#21
double0steve posted...
Joker694 posted...
I think I lost 5 IQ points reading this thread

You cant sub for [iQ] in any more wars then.

Peace out [iQ]Joker

User Info: Koopa-X

Koopa-X
4 years ago#22
Sometimes Faqs reminds me of the kindergartner my niece and nephew go to....
Why, this thread has it all!
@ Turtles, just make an FC thread. If people want to add you, they can post their FC's there.
No need to post/ask in every thread for people to add you.
@Blurshadow, not sure where i did you wrong. I asked my NTSC clan members wether they wanted to war your clan on several occasions. They never got back to me with a definitive answer. I would war you, but i can't. You wanted region and i'm PAL+ our clan at a good day can only field three PALS.
Koopa-E7 1994-0029-2967

User Info: GoldeneyeFan99

GoldeneyeFan99
4 years ago#23
Koopa-X posted...
Sometimes Faqs reminds me of the kindergartner my niece and nephew go to....
Why, this thread has it all!
@ Turtles, just make an FC thread. If people want to add you, they can post their FC's there.
No need to post/ask in every thread for people to add you.
@Blurshadow, not sure where i did you wrong. I asked my NTSC clan members wether they wanted to war your clan on several occasions. They never got back to me with a definitive answer. I would war you, but i can't. You wanted region and i'm PAL+ our clan at a good day can only field three PALS.

Kl beans ;)
Turtles guy 69 - (wanna be in a clan) add me
FC: 138011493714 ;) #yolo

User Info: TMac987654321

TMac987654321
4 years ago#24
If u want it to be elite, why are you in it?
T-Mac

User Info: Koopa-X

Koopa-X
4 years ago#25
GoldeneyeFan99 posted...

I not an idol to the gods of goldeneye but I'm no where near bad. I'm a legit 56 with 18 days play time, my KDR is 2.79, and my best game is 48-3 ( I have a picture to prove it). Also ask Koopa, he'll tell u I'm da business ;)

Turtle from the few games i played with you, you seemed a good/decent enough at GE.
Nor from what i gather do you hack, spam masterons, and so on. So in that respect it's all good. Unlike many here i don't mind having you in my FL and play a game with you every once and a while (unless you end up trolling me a lot)
No need to lie though. I mean the minute some1 adds you they are going to see your actual playing time. It's not like lying will get u anymore.
Koopa-E7 1994-0029-2967
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Who wants to join my alt clan BA

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived