Either i am too sober, or this game is unplayable at nighttime.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Either i am too sober, or this game is unplayable at nighttime.

User Info: double0steve

double0steve
4 years ago#1
i think its the latter, i just cant seem to get over the lag in every lobby, so i stay playing till my bullets register.
Official Peace-Outer of GE.

User Info: ks-pharcyde

ks-pharcyde
4 years ago#2
at this time of night not many ntsc players likely so I find it laggy as he11. Likely someone from overseas hosting or maybe just being in the game causing it.

Maybe if you're drunker (its not a word but hey) you won't notice it as much?
NNID: pharcyde

User Info: TobiasFunk3

TobiasFunk3
4 years ago#3
Welcome to my world. It's not just at night currently for me but at all times. All hosts seem to be from Japan, Australia, or New Zealand(even on a good day all of them give me the largest delays ever coupled with terrible frame rates). If anyone else sees this that I play with you now know why I've scarcely logged on. Something is majorly different in-game this week compared to normal. I won't be around much or at all until my issue gets resolved as its not worth playing.
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007

User Info: idabajeh

idabajeh
4 years ago#4
double0steve posted...
i think its the latter, i just cant seem to get over the lag in every lobby, so i stay playing till my bullets register.

This is what I go through during the day =3
Z:Ganondorf---1294-3267-4651---SKYPE: abe.dabajeh26
Girugamesh/RC---2818-5073-0019 (Alt)

User Info: SourGrapey24

SourGrapey24
4 years ago#5
Do all of you guys have really crappy wifi? I play with two people on Netflix, and three other people on the computer, and still have crystal clear connection. I think you guys just have super bad routers and modems.
[W.44]SOURG. FC: 5097-9937-4117

User Info: betaplay

betaplay
4 years ago#6
SourGrapey24 posted...
Do all of you guys have really crappy wifi? I play with two people on Netflix, and three other people on the computer, and still have crystal clear connection. I think you guys just have super bad routers and modems.

If this is true, then I hate you.
iS*later 0570 5537 0386 :::::::: The Gun Show 4726-8777-9712
Matty Ice have a face.

User Info: ProudlyHated87

ProudlyHated87
4 years ago#7
SourGrapey24 posted...

NEW GAMEGOD
56-Hyper ~ FC: 3539-9062-9773
YT Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProudlyHated23277

User Info: SourGrapey24

SourGrapey24
4 years ago#8
betaplay posted...
SourGrapey24 posted...

It is true, I lol every time I see you guys complaining.
[W.44]SOURG. FC: 5097-9937-4117

User Info: TobiasFunk3

TobiasFunk3
4 years ago#9
SourGrapey24 posted...
betaplay posted...
SourGrapey24 posted...

It is true, I lol every time I see you guys complaining.

Post a speedtest. I wanna see what this crystal clear connection looks like statistically.

www.speedtest.net
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007

User Info: ks-pharcyde

ks-pharcyde
4 years ago#10
The COD games I played on my wii were lag free,, anytime of the day I played.
NNID: pharcyde
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Either i am too sober, or this game is unplayable at nighttime.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived