"Theater mode" glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. "Theater mode" glitch?

User Info: Johnny_Utah_

Johnny_Utah_
4 years ago#1
Played a few games in TC today. Everything was normal until the countdown/loadout screen just before a match starts. I was waiting for it to begin, i saw everybody on my team run in front of me (with the team list/loudout screen still showing). Not out of the ordinary becuase i usually have a 5-10 second delay before i spawn. But i never did. It was really weird. I couldn't do anything except change my loadouts with the team lists still on the screen. The match kept going which i could see in the background. And then of course i get booted for "inactivity."
"I don't care! You gotta go down! It's gotta be that way!" - Johnny Utah
"Death is a standard breach for a complex prize." - Deftones

User Info: Koopa-X

Koopa-X
4 years ago#2
i had that once before, it was a close contested contest between the 3 on my team and the 4 othesrs. So i decided to stay until the end (i joined about halfway through). I didn't get booted, stayed active be pressing buttons i guess and got rewarded with a 40-38 win :)
>Flemish 1994-0029-2967

User Info: titoDiaz

titoDiaz
4 years ago#3
You are the new glitch king!

Johnny_Utah_
4 years ago#4
Kneel before Zod!

User Info: Rollbar_RTM

Rollbar_RTM
4 years ago#5
<moment of silence> ... .... (continues playing GE)

Haaaaaaaa!

Johnny_Utah_
4 years ago#6
Rollbar or pubcrawl?

User Info: kid0lover

kid0lover
4 years ago#7
I've had this... I've also got stuck on the lobby screen (where you choose a map) before the match loads. I assume the game is going, because most players stay, but I'll see names occasionally enter/leave the match. Stuck in lobby limbo until i restart the wii, or until the host quits and it frees me.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. "Theater mode" glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived