Don't u just hate it when...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Don't u just hate it when...

User Info: TurtlesFC_alt

TurtlesFC_alt
4 years ago#1
Ur toobed one kill before a 10/20/30 kill strek?
Mutual kills when u actually kill the person before they start shooting at u?
The reload glitch?
Lag?
U record a load of games that are awful, so u stop recording, and then next game u play, is epic?
Going against rapid fire?
U think u've killed someone and u stop shooting, then u realise they're stacking (RA & BB) and they kill u?
U see a proxy right in front of u, and u run right into it when u knew it was there?
Ur in a party with someone good, and they nab all the kills *coughing (cyber)*!?
THE members are being arrogant about themselves when they suck?
When u get reported for not actually saying anything bad and getting all of ur topics deleted?
Moaning kids make whiny annoying threads?!
Proud member of [W.44] [W]olfe[.44] or [W.44]Turtle ~ PM me if you wanna add me on goldeneye or Skype ~ www.youtube.com/user/turtlesfcge

User Info: goldie1967

goldie1967
4 years ago#2
I hate it when I'm about to thirty streak and the game ends....especially if it's on Memorial as I haven't streaked that map.

I'm sure Vox and FOC know what I'm talking about :) Ggs guys !
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 -Poseidon- fc 5299-9678-2804
GOLDEEN* fc 2539-7195-3550 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos

User Info: F0C

F0C
4 years ago#3
goldie1967 posted...
I hate it when I'm about to thirty streak and the game ends....especially if it's on Memorial as I haven't streaked that map.

That must suck...

It was inevitable...they were over spawning....
PSN: F-0-Cer
GE: F-0-C (0004 9426 1764)

TurtlesFC_alt
4 years ago#4
Aggghhhhh. I had a 29 streak on jungle last week :( I got toobed with only 3 kills needed to win, the game ended for me 37-2! Like u said, they were over spawning and just kept mowing em down as Bond :)
Proud member of [W.44] [W]olfe[.44] or [W.44]Turtle ~ PM me if you wanna add me on goldeneye or Skype ~ www.youtube.com/user/turtlesfcge

TurtlesFC_alt
4 years ago#5
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I just did a 40-4-5 heroes game, and recorded it with my iPod! However, I look at my iPod at the end of the match and it says, "YouTube Capture has crashes unexpectedly, would you'll like to... (Forgot last bit)"!

*Huge sigh followed by depressing look*

User Info: RSMiami

RSMiami
4 years ago#6
goldie1967 posted...

LMAO! This exactly.

I was camping the Boatroom LIKE A BAWSS as Bond (His Anova is the closest thing I'll get to actual sniping... Lol) and the damn game ended while I was streaking. Don't even know what I was on, but it felt like lots. Lol.

And they kept spawning Zukovsky when I had ADS locked on and I got 6 stinkin' Hero kills...

But, thanks for the invite G0ldie! Was awesome to get some games in with you bro! And awesome to have a team with F-0-C and Vox. You guys are wicked team mates!
The only time I was wrong, was when I thought I was wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYZSuKEq3U
[RS]Enzo

User Info: goldie1967

goldie1967
4 years ago#7
RSMiami posted...
goldie1967 posted...

LMAO! This exactly.

I was camping the Boatroom LIKE A BAWSS as Bond (His Anova is the closest thing I'll get to actual sniping... Lol) and the damn game ended while I was streaking. Don't even know what I was on, but it felt like lots. Lol.

And they kept spawning Zukovsky when I had ADS locked on and I got 6 stinkin' Hero kills...

But, thanks for the invite G0ldie! Was awesome to get some games in with you bro! And awesome to have a team with F-0-C and Vox. You guys are wicked team mates!

Yeah I thought you were on a good run on docks. I didn't even know you had gone on the Archives game as I missed nearly the first minute sorting the kids out. Ggs bud, always a pleasure to play with you...how was the hosting ?
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 -Poseidon- fc 5299-9678-2804
GOLDEEN* fc 2539-7195-3550 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos

User Info: RSMiami

RSMiami
4 years ago#8
goldie1967 posted...
Yeah I thought you were on a good run on docks. I didn't even know you had gone on the Archives game as I missed nearly the first minute sorting the kids out. Ggs bud, always a pleasure to play with you...how was the hosting ?

Actually, your hosting was really good for me! No horrendous lag or anything. Just a few skips here and there, but that's par for the course these days.

And there was a Heroes match in Outpost where I lost track of your kill streak... I remember thinking 'Hey, Goldie hasn't died yet...' You were on fire that game.

I ducked out after the Docks match. My family wanted to go to the Night Markets here, so we ended up going to get some Southern Maid donuts (Yummy - Cookies and Cream is my favorite!)

So yeah, it was a good run tonight. Felt good to get back on GE for a good lengthy session. Thank you for the invite bro!
The only time I was wrong, was when I thought I was wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKYZSuKEq3U
[RS]Enzo

User Info: F0C

F0C
4 years ago#9
Enjoyed those games, thanks for repartying and pinging me an invite
PSN: F-0-Cer
GE: F-0-C (0004 9426 1764)

User Info: Double0God

Double0God
4 years ago#10
Why would I be mad about being 1 kill from a 20 streak?
Top > All, u no, I no, we all no
PSN: Top_Man420
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Don't u just hate it when...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived