This topic is about GE

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. This topic is about GE

User Info: weaponx4462

weaponx4462
3 years ago#11
Ya know, me and Shady-man don't see eye to eye on almost everything but even I gotta say he most likely....problably...well maybe...doesn't deserve this abuse......unless its from me
"THE"56- DEADPOOL (Main)FC:4267-7896-6787
Official Mod for BLG

User Info: amafifer

amafifer
3 years ago#12
Was it you on my team in memorial earlier T8inches....when we locked that hacker guy?
The level 80?
I 15 dommed him before he rapidfire killed me!
}'ifer* main 56 fc - 3405 9106 3430 }Thunder{ The Elements.{OZ}Fifer* Alts-Hypnos- ge Greek Gods clan. eXisTs.

User Info: TobiasFunk3

TobiasFunk3
3 years ago#13
T8inches posted...
yeah. I go by the name 007 in game. I beat you in a sniping war yesterday and you cried like a little B**** (At least I assume you did :D)

Do you also go by "8inches" in-game? If so, I've played you a few times this week.
iS*Funke, -Apollo-
http://www.youtube.com/user/genoob007

User Info: T8inches

T8inches
3 years ago#14
TobiasFunk3 posted...
T8inches posted...
yeah. I go by the name 007 in game. I beat you in a sniping war yesterday and you cried like a little B**** (At least I assume you did :D)

Do you also go by "8inches" in-game? If so, I've played you a few times this week.

No. Unless he is really good, then I will be happy to take credit.
Before you criticize a man walk a mile in his shoes. That way you are a mile away from him.... and you have his shoes."

T8inches
3 years ago#15
amafifer posted...
Was it you on my team in memorial earlier T8inches....when we locked that hacker guy?
The level 80?
I 15 dommed him before he rapidfire killed me!

I don't think so. Their are a lot of people named 007. I was the first though.
Before you criticize a man walk a mile in his shoes. That way you are a mile away from him.... and you have his shoes."

User Info: FalconPunch245

FalconPunch245
3 years ago#16
T8inches posted...

B**** please.
Shadow Man, from the Mega Man Clan.

User Info: Rollbar_RTM

Rollbar_RTM
3 years ago#17
Karma 1?

Fail'

Don't try Alt.

Get out.

Lag will come after you deeply.
Slik / Karate Chop/ THE HOMEBOY http://www.youtube.com/user/slikx1337x?feature=mhee [Rtms>Proxies ]

T8inches
3 years ago#18
FalconPunch245 posted...
T8inches posted...

B**** please.

Ouch... I really don't know if I can respond to that... #lostthebattlebutwillwinthewar

User Info: Fire_Plover

Fire_Plover
3 years ago#19
Rollbar_RTM posted...
Karma 1?

Fail'

Don't try Alt.

Get out.

Lag will come after you deeply.

Thread won.

By Rollbar'
GoldenEye: Aether'/RC : 0953-0826-2559
http://www.youtube.com/aethergoldeneye
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. This topic is about GE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived