RC vs. GG

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: arisgodofwar

arisgodofwar
4 years ago#11
TurtlesFC_alt posted...
arisgodofwar posted...
no mixed doesnt suck turtle. Goldie lets get this happen asap, could you guys feeld a team this week? ill try the same!

Turtles*

Also how in the world is a mixed war easier/better?

Hmm, I REALLY wanted to war for RC so I won't mind it's mixed, it's just that region wars are better in many ways! I can't play however if its before the 31st :'(

i understand turtles, but because we are a mixed clan it will be easier to field a mixed team.
AGOW*/RC\ ELECTABUZZ* = fc; 0244-4861-2254. alt: pRoCsy*king / Watch out for ma Thunda*Punch! ask mr.Bont why they call me RAWGOG!

User Info: TurtlesFC_alt

TurtlesFC_alt
4 years ago#12
arisgodofwar posted...
TurtlesFC_alt posted...
arisgodofwar posted...
no mixed doesnt suck turtle. Goldie lets get this happen asap, could you guys feeld a team this week? ill try the same!

Turtles*

Also how in the world is a mixed war easier/better?

Hmm, I REALLY wanted to war for RC so I won't mind it's mixed, it's just that region wars are better in many ways! I can't play however if its before the 31st :'(

i understand turtles, but because we are a mixed clan it will be easier to field a mixed team.

Of course, understood.
KingTurt*/RC - FC: 4602-8861-8825 ~ W.44/(random name)
http://www.youtube.com/user/turtlesfcge ~ for GE vids 'n' stuff

User Info: madghei

madghei
4 years ago#13
If we have 3 PALs, may as well play 3v3. Or, if GG are willing, we can do a mixed war on the weekend and have lots of fun.
Mila*/RC

User Info: arisgodofwar

arisgodofwar
4 years ago#14
madghei posted...
If we have 3 PALs, may as well play 3v3. Or, if GG are willing, we can do a mixed war on the weekend and have lots of fun.

i dont matter wether its mixed ir pal only just wanna war and i hope we could do it this week! so i agree with Mila!
AGOW*/RC\ ELECTABUZZ* = fc; 0244-4861-2254. alt: pRoCsy*king / Watch out for ma Thunda*Punch! ask mr.Bont why they call me RAWGOG!

User Info: Hector_007

Hector_007
4 years ago#15
madghei posted...

Depends upon if we can get four on at the same time
http://www.gegreekgods.webs.com/

User Info: TurtlesFC_alt

TurtlesFC_alt
4 years ago#16
arisgodofwar posted...
madghei posted...

i dont matter wether its mixed ir pal only just wanna war and i hope we could do it this week! so i agree with Mila!

Do I need to say it a fourth f****** time?
KingTurt*/RC - FC: 4602-8861-8825 ~ W.44/(random name)
http://www.youtube.com/user/turtlesfcge ~ for GE vids 'n' stuff

User Info: THE_Chuck_Noris

THE_Chuck_Noris
4 years ago#17
TurtlesFC_alt posted...
arisgodofwar posted...
madghei posted...

Do I need to say it a fourth f****** time?

They just dont want you to war with them!
PROUD MEMBER OF: TEAM EPIC....T.H.E......7D.....RC....R'T'M....W.44... [X].....56....MM and former CO-LEADER OF PickN'Mix

User Info: dustin2705

dustin2705
4 years ago#18
Count me out on the next two weekends.
dextah'
YT acc: www.youtube.com/goldeneyestryker

User Info: madghei

madghei
4 years ago#19
I don't think this will happen this week/weekend anyway, I think we should give both sides some more time to plan and get players organized.

However, we can still start discussing caps. Is 52-54 ban okay, or does GG want a lower cap??
Mila*/RC

User Info: Fire_Plover

Fire_Plover
4 years ago#20
I might be able to do this if someone actually needs my lazy ass to log on.
Aether'/RC ::: Official Hynotoad of GameFAQs
http://www.youtube.com/aethergoldeneye

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived