Where do you snipe in outpost?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Where do you snipe in outpost?

User Info: EnforcerThe

EnforcerThe
3 years ago#1
I once had a game where I went 56-4 with a 33 elimination streak by spawn locking noobs in the corner to the right of the Russian spawn point, and generally find it fairly easy to snipe anywhere if I'm partied with good players, but otherwise I've often struggled in outpost.
Hall Monitor: Always learning, always improving.
FC= 534-208-814-218

User Info: goldie1967

goldie1967
3 years ago#2
There is no good place to camp snipe on Outpost, not against reasonable opposition anyway. You're better off multitasking and running around the map following the action. Talon himag helps with the spawnlocking on that map IMO too. Not that I snipe much.... unless I'm levelling up and doing weapon profs. Sniping is just boring to me. Each to their own I guess.
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 NNID is g0ldye <=== the 0 is a Zero !! [RS]GolD jnr FC 1558-9431-4698 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos

User Info: OZultimate09

OZultimate09
3 years ago#3
I just run and shoot :P
My fc- 4004-9050-4539
Bw3] Pr[OZ]* - W.44]Trains*

User Info: Joker694

Joker694
3 years ago#4
There are 3 towers in outpost that are perfect for sniping and also spawning hero

User Info: OutlawZz_Tomie

OutlawZz_Tomie
3 years ago#5
Joker694 posted...
There are 3 towers in outpost that are perfect for sniping and also spawning hero
Tomie OZ | Tomie-----Z! 1329-5584-2737

User Info: goldie1967

goldie1967
3 years ago#6
Joker694 posted...

modded...for not showing spoiler !
[RS]Goldie fc 4383-2635-7130 NNID is g0ldye <=== the 0 is a Zero !! [RS]GolD jnr FC 1558-9431-4698 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos

User Info: blobfishftw

blobfishftw
3 years ago#7
i like using the towers. Usually I can get in one of the towers 3/4 times without being shot at on the way up. When I'm up there I like to just crouch out of sight from everyone and then occasionally scope, get a quick kill, then crouch out of site again. I guess my fav is the tower by the spawn point by the 2 story building with the rooftop.
Scyther* currently 'I punch noob' Former Goldneye names include: Ethan Hunt, I only punch
Goldeneye FC: 0477-7388-2725

User Info: EnforcerThe

EnforcerThe
3 years ago#8
goldie1967 posted...
There is no good place to camp snipe on Outpost, not against reasonable opposition anyway. You're better off multitasking and running around the map following the action. Talon himag helps with the spawnlocking on that map IMO too. Not that I snipe much.... unless I'm levelling up and doing weapon profs. Sniping is just boring to me. Each to their own I guess.

Yeah I should start Multitasking. I've vastly increased my ADS sensitivity and that seems to help, I had it on default for the longest time lol. You can put up 30 streaks easily just from running around with a Strata and spawning hero so I don't know why you would snipe. I've got all of my 30 streaks and 50+ kill games from sniping so I tend to do it a lot, sometimes too much.

Sigh… if only I could be Ron X White for a day.
Hall Monitor: Always learning, always improving.
FC= 534-208-814-218

User Info: hyoid_man

hyoid_man
3 years ago#9
Every angle on that map has sniping potential, but the best "spots" (if you are talking about staying in one area) are the catwalk and the Russian bunker rooftops (if you have the opposition spawnlocked). I always use multi-task with a Strata though.
Currently playing: Goldeneye 007 (Wii), Majora's Mask (VC), Rome:Total War (PC)
hyoidman, 56: 4551-1166-5553

User Info: Johnny_Utah_

Johnny_Utah_
3 years ago#10
I snipe deep in the snow.
IGN: S2*much lag http://thes2clan.webs.com/
I like the feeling of putting on socks after I cut my toenails. Mmmmmm nice.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Where do you snipe in outpost?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived