I cannot seem to do any better than 12 kills, 12 deaths in this game anymore.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. I cannot seem to do any better than 12 kills, 12 deaths in this game anymore.

User Info: double0steve

double0steve
3 years ago#1
what happened? i used to do well.
(Former) Official Peace-Outer of GE.

double0steve
3 years ago#2
Whomever "for a laugh" was, good games, you used a shotgun on outpost and did well! If anyone sees the underlying msg then more power to you.
Im selling the game, if anyone wants it. buy me and tito a beer for it. its so dumb.

User Info: ForeverWar

ForeverWar
3 years ago#3
You actually played very well to me. If my team mates didn't move around as much as they did, I wouldn't had been able to get that close. You also had two snipers that basically went to the same spots near bond original spawn, that didn't change their strategy. I got to give you credit because you used them to your advantage by holding down the stairway, which was also out of my reach. So I had to resort to nades and fail shooting attempts to distract you from my team.

Whatever happened to spamming rtms til the servers shut down?! Stay around a little bit longer.

ForeverWar
3 years ago#4
Bro I got to admit, I was having fun like a m*********.
What were our scores??

ggs to you too.

1242-2743-8107 is my fc to my main if you want to exchange.

ForeverWar
3 years ago#5
Drumhead bump.

double0steve
3 years ago#6
oh hey bud! it was my first time in months playing and I have 2 broken bones in my hand, so i was tryin, but yeah, i suck anymore, haha. gonna have surgery soon so I might have to use this game for Physical therapy. I will let you know. :)

User Info: YOLO_Nacho

YOLO_Nacho
3 years ago#7
YOU CAN JOIN TG. PM JOHND199 HE IS LEADER.
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii and C2 GameFAQs Boards~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. I cannot seem to do any better than 12 kills, 12 deaths in this game anymore.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived