[AP]clan tryout's

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. [AP]clan tryout's

User Info: madghei

madghei
2 years ago#41
I've been playing games all my life, Whenever I have time (which is alot) I go on the computer checking stuff on the internet or playing games. I play all kinds of games. My favorite game all time is C&C Tiberian Sun. Music: Metal, rock, soundtracks and 90s music.Some legendary games that I played as a child: Dungeon Keeper 1-2, C&C Red Alert 1-2, C&C Tiberian sun, C&C Renegade, Warcraft 3, Half Life ps2 version, Bass Fishing Duel, Stronghold Crusader, UT 2004, WoW -TBC. Battlefield 1942 -Vietnam, Wolfenstein - ET, Counter-strike Source, GTA 2-3-VC. CarmaggedonI almost never watch movies or any series but I do love the old cartoons like: Catdog, Rocko's modern life, Angry beavers, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Dexter's Lab, Ren and Stimpy, Tom and Jerry, Courage the cowardly dog and Bobby's world and more but those are the ones that I watched and loved the most.
NO CYRIL WHEN THEYRE DEAD
THEYRE JUST HOOKERS

User Info: madghei

madghei
2 years ago#42
Hey Mods, I hope you can see this message now that the chat has died down. I wanted to say congrats! I know it's hard to manage a GameFAQs board but I always want to tip my hat off to you guys. Through thick and thin I will still be here to always support you. I know times are hard, but you always come back with a good attitude. I wish you the very best on your next timeouts, and hope you get an even better ban score. I will continue to be here and find new TOS violations as always. Great job Mods. I am rooting for you always! You should be proud.
NO CYRIL WHEN THEYRE DEAD
THEYRE JUST HOOKERS

User Info: Nachos929

Nachos929
2 years ago#43
madghei posted...
Hey Mods, I hope you can see this message now that the chat has died down. I wanted to say congrats! I know it's hard to manage a GameFAQs board but I always want to tip my hat off to you guys. Through thick and thin I will still be here to always support you. I know times are hard, but you always come back with a good attitude. I wish you the very best on your next timeouts, and hope you get an even better ban score. I will continue to be here and find new TOS violations as always. Great job Mods. I am rooting for you always! You should be proud.

Modded for moisture
Gotta bathe/Bar of Dove/Deb is life/Deb is love
http://tinyurl.com/7ujhwat

User Info: Johnny_Utah_

Johnny_Utah_
2 years ago#44
Nachos929 posted...
madghei posted...

Modded for moisture

How dare you.
S2*Nerf gun // iHOSTtheMOST // "Accuracy doesnt mean squat, I have low accuracy but I pwn" -- Joker694

User Info: ProudlyHated87

ProudlyHated87
2 years ago#45
madghei posted...
My favorite game all time is C&C Tiberian Sun.

Lies. You've probably never played it before.
Astral Ocean
My Connection Hax: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQk1wPwuxfw&feature=youtu.be

User Info: Johnny_Utah_

Johnny_Utah_
2 years ago#46
ProudlyHated87 posted...
madghei posted...
My favorite game all time is C&C Tiberian Sun.

Lies. You've probably never played it before.

Shots fired.
S2*Nerf gun // iHOSTtheMOST // "Accuracy doesnt mean squat, I have low accuracy but I pwn" -- Joker694
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. [AP]clan tryout's

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived