NOSE- Ask and you shall receive. Questionnaire!

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. NOSE- Ask and you shall receive. Questionnaire!

User Info: halfamilvic

halfamilvic
2 months ago#1
Hello GE community!
NOSE will choose questions, high light the person and answer with genuineness. Again just drop a question.
The answers will be televised on his YT channel NOSETELLY.

(been reading some topics lately. Wow!)
You have been defeated by THE GAME, not me the actual game. SCRUBS!

User Info: longkissgoodnig

longkissgoodnig
2 months ago#2
@halfamilvic

1. Why did he lose to me in a 1 on 1 in a recorded video?

2. Why is he scared to add me and Dr. Science?

3. If his majesty claims to be as great as he is, why is he using his mouth to talk, but has does not back it up with going toe to toe with other board members?

User Info: HC_MannyXOXO

HC_MannyXOXO
2 months ago#3
Hi Nose.

Probably the best way to play GE is "The Clan's HeroBowl" where every player must spawn the hero when it's their turn. It forces every player to actually try and be competitive. Who in The Clan was the brains behind this beauty? Thanks and respect for giving us this mode.

halfamilvic
2 months ago#4
Cool guys.

@longkiss

Any questions relating to a post match please leave your ign (hence the name you use when you're in the lobby). So it can be validated for authenticity.

Also, for all let's keep it down to minimum 2 questions per person. 1 preferably.

Thanks!

User Info: longkissgoodnig

longkissgoodnig
2 months ago#5
@halfamilvic

Can you add me? Please. My friend list is open. PM me your code. I had the honor to play 2 THE Clan members in a recorded video. A party of THE NOSE and THE SHOT. I couldn't be tamed by the BOTH of them. Maybe a party of 3 can tame me.

1. So, pm me your friend code please. And I will add you.

2. Please don't tell me that my English is bad. Let's play the game.

User Info: HeartsShabby

HeartsShabby
2 months ago#6
NOSE.

Within all the games you played, who was your toughest of opposition?
Since the beginning, till now, in your eyes what changed in this game?
Oh if I could sneak one in, who or group of players you teamed up with were top dogs to play with?
Gamer, eater, beater, tweeter and sleeper.
I go to the bathroom 4 times a day.

User Info: smooth_27

smooth_27
2 months ago#7
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
Hi Nose.

Probably the best way to play GE is "The Clan's HeroBowl" where every player must spawn the hero when it's their turn. It forces every player to actually try and be competitive. Who in The Clan was the brains behind this beauty? Thanks and respect for giving us this mode.

I couldn't are less about "the snout". I do however wanna know why did that aussie punk MannyXOXO spam masty/prox on me that one time in memorial???? Cuz Meghan told him too maybe???

Hope all is well down under bro!!
NNID: smooth27
iS*mooth // *SANDMAN*

User Info: HC_MannyXOXO

HC_MannyXOXO
2 months ago#8
smooth_27 posted...
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
Hi Nose.

I couldn't are less about "the snout". I do however wanna know why did that aussie punk MannyXOXO spam masty/prox on me that one time in memorial???? Cuz Meghan told him too maybe???

Haha, I still couldn't even get you by spamming. All good here bro, hope all is well with you. If you on FB, join the L2K page. You will see a lot of familiar old faces there. You will be a nice add to the group.

halfamilvic
2 months ago#9
smooth_27 posted...
HC_MannyXOXO posted...
Hi Nose.

Why the hate indifference brother? NOSE is just giving back to the community. Mannyxoxo asked a sleeper question which I totally forgot about. A lot of stuff being dug up after 5 years.

User Info: Soupyness

Soupyness
2 months ago#10
@halfamilvic
Why are you speaking for NOSE? If he told you to post this then why didn't he post this himself?

Also who are you again?
Soup: 3900-4782-1370
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. NOSE- Ask and you shall receive. Questionnaire!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.