NOSE- Ask and you shall receive. Questionnaire!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. NOSE- Ask and you shall receive. Questionnaire!

User Info: halfamilvic

halfamilvic
3 months ago#31
ProudlyHated74 posted...
so what you're saying is you have no proof? k

Never said that you MEGA SCRUB!
You have been defeated by THE GAME, not me the actual game. SCRUBS!

User Info: ProudlyHated87

ProudlyHated87
3 months ago#32
mega scrub wants proof k?
GT: Astral Ocean V

User Info: HeartsShabby

HeartsShabby
2 months ago#33
NO T.H.E= Forum plumage!
Gamer, eater, beater, tweeter and sleeper.
I go to the bathroom 4 times a day.

User Info: HELMETHEAD003

HELMETHEAD003
2 months ago#34
HeartsShabby posted...
NO T.H.E= Fo
plumage!

HeartsShabby posted...
NO T.H.E= Forum plumage!

QFT

The haters and trolls did it man. NEVER appreciated THE, THE NOSE etc....!

Now they ROT in mediocre topics, videos, etc. ROT in the cesspool of the forum. ROT in horrific and trash displays of recorded gameplay.

I only hope NOSE does the last vlog of remaining questions. RIP this spiteful, LOWLIFE FORUM!

HOMAGE to the few here, and you know who you are. For you are the truth speaker and great player. Again you know who you are.
HH
"Telling a scrub it takes no skill using a wii mote is like telling a 7 year old Santa Clause doesn't exist."

User Info: DaMudderBurd

DaMudderBurd
2 months ago#35
HEALMETHEAD Mudder's seen before, I used heem to mop de floor. Proudly Hated MudderBurd knows, I'm glad to say he's better then NOSE. I am strong in wit and skill, my streaks are long and many are my kills, and anyone can challenge me, but where is NOSE? No one knows! He doesn't play anymore, he just ran out and shut the door. I am DAMUDDERBURD, King of de other burds, I'm not afraid to show my face, I'm not afraid I'll be a disgrase. NOSE is afraid we'll take away his power, but the clock ticks, counting down hour by hour, NOSE likes to run away, trying to hide and cower, yet we are all waiting for him to stop being a coward. I would like to see this battle, DAMUDDERBURD divine, with others of his kind, versus this silly coward, with cohorts fine, seemingly drunk on wine ^. Come out and face us, you won't disgrase us, I'm sure you'll find that we will be kind to you and your prejudice gang. You'll soon discover, through lightning and thunder that DaMudderBurd is king. Now I've had enough, I call your silly bluff. You can except this peaceful challenge, and we'll put you to the test, or you can run away and hide, because you know who is best.
KingofThunder,bringingwonder,heemspeaktruthsandneverblunders. allwhoseektoundermineheemstalent,skill,anddivinekingdomwillbeshown
MudderBurd'sprofoundwisdom.

User Info: HeartsShabby

HeartsShabby
2 months ago#36
Yo Mudder! Watch NOSE Telly on YouTube and you'll see a class act of great players. From HELMET to SHOT, NOSE etc....
These guys know GE. I am not even in their clan so I am objective. I have seen a lot of folks on this game. None compare.
Gamer, eater, beater, tweeter and sleeper.
I go to the bathroom 4 times a day.

DaMudderBurd
2 months ago#37
Oh yes! MudderBurd is sorry, please except heems humble apology, never has heem seen such fine skill, wit, and cunning. MudderBurd see den now and start turning and running. MudderBurd no day beet heem now, so slick and so stunning. MudderBurd tremble at de thought of going up against such skilled players, heem be as an infant before dem. Truly MudderBurd should be de one cowering. For with such great players as these heem be sure to loose. MudderBurd seen de great talent dat THE members possess recently, when heem faced THE CAPYBARA, never before has MudderBurd faced a more expert player, also, THE BEARD which be so talented MudderBurd had to rage quit in shame. If NOSE be better den those monsters den heem truly be de best in de world.
KingofThunder,bringingwonder,heemspeaktruthsandneverblunders. allwhoseektoundermineheemstalent,skill,anddivinekingdomwillbeshown

halfamilvic
2 months ago#38
HELMETHEAD003 posted...
HeartsShabby posted...
NO T.H.E= Fo
plumage!

HeartsShabby posted...
NO T.H.E= Forum plumage!

RIP this spiteful, LOWLIFE FORUM!

I said this one-year ago. I told them. "Stop hating on THE NOSE. He the best thing here.
Stop trolling THE NOSE, he is the best thing here. NOSE could keep this forum up to float. "
They wanted to pay homage to charlatans with ZERO charisma. Guys who wave white dongs. Guys with medicro content on YT.
Now look what's happen! SEE! DEAD FORUM! Anytime there was a lift in this cesspool of a forum it's because T.H.E came around, then the nimrods wanted to do everything and anything to bury it. T.H.E was white hot here, even in 2016 - 2017 and the HATERS have to ruin it with their stench of ENVY. RIP this cesspool of a forum!!!!

DaMudderBurd
2 months ago#39
The reason this forum is dead is because we now have a discord server which is much better suited to the task. We are not haters, in fact I rarely ever think about the nose, but when I come on here and see you sending your messages with capital letters, attacking anyone and everyone who doesn't bow down or "pay homage to THE NOSE", when you treat him like a god, saying he has more skill than any remote user, and now, you are telling us it is our fault this forum is dead? To me it looks like you are the only one who really cares. For you this is all that's left of GoldenEye, and your mad at us because we scared THE NOSE off? Poor defensles nose, it must be hard when everyone wants you gone. NOSE wouldn't know though, everyone on gamefaqs wants him to come back for different reasons, yet he doesn't. "Busy with other games" he says, I think he is just a coward. Scared of Dr. Science, because he knows he would loose if he gets challenged. That is why this forum is dead. Because your champion THE NOSE is a coward. However, discord is far from dead, getting about 7 new members every week. So you are the only one who is really effected by this forum dying. The nose is not the best thing here, he was never trolled without reason, and he was never hated on without one of his worshipers hating back with a fiery vengeance. This entire summer THE NOSE has only come here once, and he was treated with more respect than he deserves. So don't try to make us feel bad that we "ruined this forum with our stench of envy", because if you are correct, and the NOSE is what was keeping this forum alive, then he is the one who let it die. So nose, answer me this. Will you ever come back? Are you ever going to except the challenge? Or are you a coward who doesn't deserve to be mentioned anymore. This is your choice, if you are truly busy, without a moment to spare, then that is understandable, however, if you are simply afraid of being beaten, then you will be either forgotten, or forever remembered as a king of cowards.

halfamilvic
2 months ago#40
I have to say that was the best, well worded response to anything I have ever been rebutted with. I cant respond to everything now but a few points. T.H.E had a huge impingement on this forum. Others will obviously argue that fact with ENVY, SPITE, RAGE etc.... That is all pride with them which they lack the awareness to acknowledge. The way I speak of NOSE is how you speak of Dr. Dong, aka Dr Science. So I guess he is your idol. With that being said, NOSE schooled that scrub. The problem is when someone has one or two good games against NOSE,they automatically think they're better and therefore mistaken. As NOSE said once " you can't just have one good game against the NOSE and automatically assume, you got to make up for all the beatings, the thousands of beatings.."
Back to the point, again, this clan was, is and will be the best thing for GE.
If I had a nickel for all the hateful pms I have received. Wow!
I can't speak for NOSE

my points are all spread out right now because I am busy but
Believe brother when you innovate and speak truth, be prepared to get chastised.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. NOSE- Ask and you shall receive. Questionnaire!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived