NOSE- Ask and you shall receive. Questionnaire!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. NOSE- Ask and you shall receive. Questionnaire!

User Info: DaMudderBurd

DaMudderBurd
2 months ago#41
First of all, in response to your response to my response, Dr. Science is not my idol, he is my friend, and although I admit he is a better, more experienced player than I am, I only referenced him because he challenged NOSE years ago and NOSE never played him, as has happened with many other good players. Although NOSE might have been better than Dr. Science at one point, I assure you that is no longer the case, if it ever was. As you said yourself, a few games will not decide who is better, for that you would have to have an unbiased judge who has played with them both on numerous accaisions under similar circumstances. However, in the sentence directly following you state that "NOSE schooled that scrub.", this was interesting to me, but I will move on to the main topic of discussion.

Also, I understand you were very busy when you were writing your response, so I am not casting any judgement.

Now then, I do not fear getting chastised by either side of this... conflict, if you will, however more likely coming from you and your fellows, or NOSE himself. Indeed, I enjoy reading comments, especially when they cast a belittling light on DaMudderBurd. Why? Because I can point out every flaw, every weak point in their argument, I can respond in such a way that it will crush their comment at the very least, and because I generally enjoy seeing people post on here. Although I doubt anyone other then you or NOSE will respond at this point, I would like to see what other peoples opinions are.

If I was a NOSE follower, and I wanted people to respect him, I would not go around using many capitals and telling people they are wrong, this makes people angry and want to fight me. (However I do this for laughs on discord). If you really want people to respect THE NOSE stop showing them how they are wrong, instead show them how you are right. Never ciritsize anyone and don't make them feel intimidated. Because I do not support either side very much, and my main goal is just to play with THE NOSE, I am a freelancer, so I don't follow the last rule, heheh, along with easily being in the top 10 most skilled GoldenEye players, the facts that I am a freelancer, and that I can compose responses the size of high school essays makes me in my opinion worthy of a few rounds with THE NOSE.

THE NOSE, I am still waiting for a response, my challenge still stands, and the clock still ticks. Either you come down from your lofty thrown and face me and my friends, or you loose all favor in my eyes. You can show your honor, retain your dignity, loosing in battle but retaining your respect, or you can prove to be a coward, the weak and only link in THE chain. It is your choice, a single message is all it would take, if you do not respond I will assume you either have not seen this message, or that you are indeed afraid of loosing.
KingofThunder,bringingwonder,heemspeaktruthsandneverblunders. allwhoseektoundermineheemstalent,skill,anddivinekingdomwillbeshown
MudderBurd'sprofoundwisdom.

User Info: Soupyness

Soupyness
2 months ago#42
halfamilvic posted...
The problem is when someone has one or two good games against NOSE,they automatically think they're better and therefore mistaken. As NOSE said once " you can't just have one good game against the NOSE and automatically assume, you got to make up for all the beatings, the thousands of beatings.."

So if this NOSE whipped Dr Science on one or two good games, that makes him the best player in the game?
Soup: 3900-4782-1370
(message deleted)

DaMudderBurd
2 months ago#44
That is why I did not abbreviate on my point, notice the last section of his sentence "you got to make up for all the beatings, the thousands of beatings.." I believe he was talking about Dr. Science at this point. Although there is no way Dr. Science was beeten thousands of times, it is plausable he was beeten on several occasions. However, I find even this to be questionable, despite the fact that Dr. Science is probably better now than he was years ago, I still don't think Dr. Science could have been beeten by NOSE every single game. However, the way halfamilvic phrased his message tells me he will probably respond that he was indeed beaten. This topic has already been discussed thoroughly in the channel created for Dr. Science. This channel is meant for THE NOSE. Let us except our differences and move on.
KingofThunder,bringingwonder,heemspeaktruthsandneverblunders. allwhoseektoundermineheemstalent,skill,anddivinekingdomwillbeshown

User Info: HeartsShabby

HeartsShabby
2 months ago#45
DaMudderBurd posted...
NOSE is what was keeping this forum alive, then he is the one who let it die.

This here is a sad fact. C'mon NOSE, don't let the haters repel you. CHIN, myself, Toast, etc appreciate your insights, skill and content.
Gamer, eater, beater, tweeter and sleeper.
I go to the bathroom 4 times a day.

DaMudderBurd
2 months ago#46
There are no haters, and there are no trolls. There are people that want NOSE to come back here for different reasons. Some because they view NOSE as there hero, idol, champion, and wish to see their favorite player again. Some because they despise what THE NOSE represents, and want to see him extinguished. not because they hate the NOSE himself, because they want to prove he is a coward.

DaMudderBurd actually posted...
if you are correct, and the NOSE is what was keeping this forum alive, then he is the one who let it die.

HeartsShabby revised...

DaMudderBurd posted...

Do not cut out parts of my sentences and corrupt them to your own meaning. It is like ripping pages out of a good book and using them as toilet paper. I do not believe NOSE was ever the lifeblood of this forum, I was simply making a point that if he was then he's the reason the forum is dying, not everyone else.

User Info: HeartsShabby

HeartsShabby
2 months ago#47
DaMudderBurd posted...
There are no haters, and there are no trolls. There are people that want NOSE to come back here for different reasons. Some because they view NOSE as there hero, idol, champion, and wish to see their favorite player again. Some because they despise what THE NOSE represents, and want to see him extinguished. not because they hate the NOSE himself, because they want to prove he is a coward.

DaMudderBurd actually posted...
if you are correct, and the NOSE is what was keeping this forum alive, then he is the one who let it die.

HeartsShabby revised...

DaMudderBurd posted...

Do not cut out parts of my sentences and corrupt them to your own meaning. It is like ripping pages out of a good book and using them as toilet paper. I do not believe NOSE was ever the lifeblood of this forum, I was simply making a point that if he was then he's the reason the forum is dying, not everyone else.

NOSE was the life support.
and for you to say they don't troll THE NOSE,,, that is mendacity dude.
Gamer, eater, beater, tweeter and sleeper.
I go to the bathroom 4 times a day.

DaMudderBurd
2 months ago#48
There are no longer any trolls, and there are no longer any haters. What makes you say the NOSE was the life support system? Let me remind you that for several months after he left this foripum was very active. It was only when the GoldenEye Discord server was posted that it started to die, and for good reason. Thus, I say NOSE was never the lifeblood of GE gamefaqs, he was just a popular figure, the real thing that killed the forum is Discord. Saying there are no trolls is not mendacity, as there are very few people who even come on here any more, and none of them really hate him, they just think he is a coward, and if they do troll, they are hit with a barrage of fiery insults and critisism. The number of NOSE followers is far larger on this forum then that of the Dr. Science enthusiasts. So do not call me a liar, I speak the truth.

User Info: TheWhiteHorse

TheWhiteHorse
1 month ago#49
hmm......
FC = x-x-x

User Info: THENOSE007

THENOSE007
1 month ago#50
https://youtu.be/bb5ocrPG9jk
POUND FOR POUND, THE KING OF KINGS.
THE NOSE
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. NOSE- Ask and you shall receive. Questionnaire!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived