The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

For those wondering who the Narrator is (North America):

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kirby's Epic Yarn
  3. For those wondering who the Narrator is (North America):

User Info: DrunkMog

DrunkMog
6 years ago#1
I've noticed many topics inquiring as to the identity of the narrator, and I thought I would help.
His name is Dave White, and more of his work can be found at www.davewhitevoice.com
There are only 10 types of people in this world: those who understand Binary, and those who don't.

User Info: DMGirl

DMGirl
6 years ago#2
THE MYSTERY HAS BEEN SOLVED!!!! Awesome! ^.^
DMGirl means Dark Magician Girl, just to let you know. Kirby and Meta Knight=Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask? That's one odd idea. >.<

User Info: gejsiv

gejsiv
6 years ago#3
nice work.

here, have a commemorative badge for the occasion :D

http://www.instructables.com/image/F9JQ2QTGCFWRJQL/E-Z-Kirbys-Epic-Yarn-Plush.jpg
-gejsiv- :/
It cost four hundred thousand dollars to read this signature for twelve seconds.

User Info: DrunkMog

DrunkMog
6 years ago#4
nice work.

here, have a commemorative badge for the occasion :D

http://www.instructables.com/image/F9JQ2QTGCFWRJQL/E-Z-Kirbys-Epic-Yarn-Plush.jpg
---
-gejsiv- :/
It cost four hundred thousand dollars to read this signature for twelve seconds.

Funny, I just got the KEY patches from Club Nintendo today. I actually kind of prefer the one you posted, as it's actually yarn.
---
There are only 10 types of people in this world: those who understand Binary and those who don't.
  1. Boards
  2. Kirby's Epic Yarn
  3. For those wondering who the Narrator is (North America):

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived