Over 60 lives lost on Prehistoric Path....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Donkey Kong Country Returns
  3. Over 60 lives lost on Prehistoric Path....

User Info: jacktripper

jacktripper
3 years ago#1
First, I have beaten this game to completion. I am playing it now to freshen up on the sequel. Unfortunately, the thing I remember most about this game was the bad controls. I remember it being a big hinderance of my first playthrough. I cannot for the life of me keep DK ducked down in the mine cart for the spikes. He keeps popping up! I know it is not the controller. I swear most of my deaths are from the game just reacting however it wants. I have lost over 60 lives due to this. I have collected all the puzzle pieces and got the secret worlld. So i have a lot of experience. Yet, I CANNOT do this.

User Info: ELQUEMANDA4

ELQUEMANDA4
3 years ago#2
Use a nunchuck-problem solved.
- So the cake represents Kirby's free-will and courage?
- No, it represents the snack that was stolen from him.

User Info: Sparx555

Sparx555
3 years ago#3
ELQUEMANDA4 posted...
Use a nunchuck-problem solved.

In addition to the above, if you are already using a nunchuck, I doubt many people here are going to agree with you.
Ice Cream Topics Gotten to 500: 4
"WHAT KIND OF MADDNESS IS THIS- oh wait...its just Sparx. -_-" - benjamin3740

User Info: jacktripper

jacktripper
3 years ago#4
But that doesn't mean that the horizontal controls aren't garbage. Which they are.

User Info: sephiroth0000

sephiroth0000
3 years ago#5
The classic controller would've been ideal for this game. The nunchuk option is the better option, but it's unnatural for the this type of gameplay.
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 1722-1182-0691
XBL GT - Angry Tough Guy
  1. Boards
  2. Donkey Kong Country Returns
  3. Over 60 lives lost on Prehistoric Path....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived