Farming made easy. Here's a spoiler free tip

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  3. Farming made easy. Here's a spoiler free tip

User Info: WoeChosenChild

WoeChosenChild
5 years ago#1
So in a previous topic, I stated that I'd try a few things to farm hearts, and my, does it work.

Get a weapon with a Heart Bonus +3 (or higher, if there's such a thing. Also make sure you're comfortable with it, you're gonna be 9.0'ing this place)

Get Heart Booster power (At least 3 uses)

Spam Chapter 1 in 9.0 difficulty. With proper use of Heart Booster (first minute of the land battle with the mobs by the fountain, I use 2 in this part. And the last one after the Intensity Gate boss with the mobs before the boss fight).

You get 20k+ hearts in...what? 10 minutes? Has worked charms for me. Just thought I'd share.
That's not what you think it is...

User Info: mrninja_1

mrninja_1
5 years ago#2
sounds lucrative......TY
LOL noob, bestiality isn't until you actually have sex with the animal. Up until then its just love.-zeldalord

User Info: Ericxc

Ericxc
5 years ago#3
Whats the point of hearts? You might as well get better weapons through level 9 intensity, or a least try. Even if you die 1 or 2 times, level 7 weapons can fuse easier into stronger weapons and faster than buying weapons with hearts.
:3

User Info: WoeChosenChild

WoeChosenChild
5 years ago#4
Well, on occassions, a weapon with a very useful and HIGH modifier appears in the store. Which you might as well use for online battles or harder chapters.

This is why you need hearts, these are generally expensive. And I don't know about you, but I surely wouldn't want to give up an overall defense +8 if I see one in the shop.

But if you feel comfortable with the ones you have at the moment (weapons, that is), then go solve the mystery of the offering by giving up the hearts you farm :P. Make our minds rest and know that in fact does NOTHING.
That's not what you think it is...

User Info: AceGamer11x

AceGamer11x
5 years ago#5
WoeChosenChild posted...
So in a previous topic, I stated that I'd try a few things to farm hearts, and my, does it work.

Get a weapon with a Heart Bonus +3 (or higher, if there's such a thing. Also make sure you're comfortable with it, you're gonna be 9.0'ing this place)

Get Heart Booster power (At least 3 uses)

Spam Chapter 1 in 9.0 difficulty. With proper use of Heart Booster (first minute of the land battle with the mobs by the fountain, I use 2 in this part. And the last one after the Intensity Gate boss with the mobs before the boss fight).

You get 20k+ hearts in...what? 10 minutes? Has worked charms for me. Just thought I'd share.

Im gonna do this to offer hearts to palutena.
3DS: 1590-4913-4456 Getting kid icarus uprising, mario tennis open, animal crossing.
Official zorua of the pokemon white 2 and black 2 boards.

User Info: urmomishawt04

urmomishawt04
5 years ago#6
Does everyone get the same items in the shop?

There's a samurai sword for 120K...value of 326 with good stats...O_O
http://i.imgur.com/6zokW.jpg -Thanks Mudcrap!
PSN: D4RK M4R10 / 3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794

User Info: AceGamer11x

AceGamer11x
5 years ago#7
urmomishawt04 posted...

ZOMG.
3DS: 1590-4913-4456 Getting kid icarus uprising, mario tennis open, animal crossing.
Official zorua of the pokemon white 2 and black 2 boards.

User Info: usaraud

usaraud
5 years ago#8
AceGamer11x posted...
urmomishawt04 posted...

ZOMG.

I would kill for that.... I so need to update my 220 samurai sword..... im resorting to claws or bows in solo because they are stronger values..... and i cannot find a decent blade to replace mine!
3DS FC : 2019-9966-1666 Add Me for KI:U and MK7
Pokemon White : Pasia - 4857-1015-5514

User Info: klecser

klecser
5 years ago#9
eric484181 posted...
Whats the point of hearts? You might as well get better weapons through level 9 intensity, or a least try. Even if you die 1 or 2 times, level 7 weapons can fuse easier into stronger weapons and faster than buying weapons with hearts.

Why would you limit yourself to random drops for weapons ONLY when you could take advantage of random drops AND the shop? The shop weapons can get you skills that you didn't get from random drops. You're saying that you don't care to drop 100K on a really good weapon that you see with great stats when there is no guarantee that you can get that stat combination from the shop? It makes no sense to ignore means to acquire weapons that you can use along with other means.
  1. Boards
  2. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  3. Farming made easy. Here's a spoiler free tip

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived