Goddamn at this random Boss Rush drop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  3. Goddamn at this random Boss Rush drop

User Info: Lord_Muhznit

Lord_Muhznit
4 years ago#11
Oh snap, don't fuse those if you haven't yet.
With those mods, Effect Duration will last long enough and Health Recovery will heal enough such that you can pretty much get a free Trade-Off. Basically, TO, then start healing. you'll never be interrupted.
Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon Fusion Calculator here:http://my.cs.utsa.edu/~rcscott/kiufusioncalc.html
Report any errors or comments to me.

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
4 years ago#12
Thanks for the tip- I wouldn't have thought of that.

Yeah, I don't intend to fuse this weapon lol. Best random drop I've gotten so far.

Also, if I do manage BB hard mode, these claws will probably be the cause.
This is an elite pirate

User Info: ffdgh

ffdgh
4 years ago#13
Artillery claws are the best weapons for solo imo....i'm jealous tho I love mine. <3
the current condition of Nintendo by internet standards.DOOOOOMED
Keyblades and a flightless angel.

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
4 years ago#14
I did it! I beat Boss Battle on hard!

And hell, was it clutch. I got to the GST with maybe a seventh of my health left, no more recovery options, and just Trade-Off left. I activated it at the very beginning, and it actually lasted long enough for me to do a fair bit of damage thanks to Effect Duration.

When I landed the finishing blow I was in Crisis Mode and thought that I blew it for a second. Whew.

The powers that I brought in were:
Health Recovery 4
Trade-Off 4
Autoreticle 1

Autoreticle was wholly for Arlon. This was the first time that I had decided to use Trade-off for this (and on a whim basically), since I typically just brought in Reflect Barrier instead.

It's funny, I almost quit this run at Twinbellows. Got some bad luck and left the fight with half my health >_>

The Phosphora fight in particular was perfect. I usually have trouble there but managed it without taking any hits.
This is an elite pirate
  1. Boards
  2. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  3. Goddamn at this random Boss Rush drop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived