i hope this game will be more action oriented

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. i hope this game will be more action oriented

User Info: sockesocke

sockesocke
6 years ago#1
like the last 2 games from the series, i know im in the minority here but i liked the action oriented REs way more.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke

User Info: shigerufanatic

shigerufanatic
6 years ago#2
It should be a little like the DLC from RE5-Lost in Nightmares
YOU HAD A SEXY PHASE?!!?!

User Info: Alky88

Alky88
6 years ago#3
Less action, more horror.
Sorry but if you want action there's a Mercenary mode full of it.
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"

User Info: sockesocke

sockesocke
6 years ago#4
yeah which is just a small portion of the game. if this game will be like the older ones i will reconsider buying it.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke

User Info: LtRickGrey

LtRickGrey
6 years ago#5
the new gameplay style is fantastic, and lost in nightmares proved you can do both. So hey, action oriented horror. I know dead space did it.

User Info: RevengefulSoul

RevengefulSoul
6 years ago#6
i want a game that will actually scare me. Honestly i love the old style RE games. I just dont want them to be like deadspace. I mean it, 4 and 5 would be a million times better if they made them zombieish and much scarier.Deadspace was a let down cuz it was supposed to be one of the scariest games of all time. To me it was nothing more than a let down. sorry for the rant =/
PSN-Nyteshade13/XBL- scythe31
.......oooooooooooooo awkward

User Info: snake_dante44

snake_dante44
6 years ago#7
Yea, Lost in Nightmares is a good example that they can make the game a bit scary or creepy and shocking even though it uses the over-the-shoulder camera. And what makes LiN scary is b'cuz the environment and the background music is creepy. Well, LiN would've been better if they added a couple of zombies. But nevermind, maybe they keep the zombies for RE6 and RE Revelations.

User Info: Phasmatis92

Phasmatis92
6 years ago#8
It should have both, as Resident Evil 4 and Dead Space did.

Either extreme, (atmosphere-less action or obsolete fixed-camera/slow zombies rubbish) would suck, a perfect balance would be amazing.

User Info: edward18

edward18
6 years ago#9
RE4 didn't have both
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board

User Info: Phasmatis92

Phasmatis92
6 years ago#10
I'm not getting into this with you Eddy; accept that not everyone shares your views.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. i hope this game will be more action oriented

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Real Goal Area?pikakipz157/16 9:51PM