Remake RE3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Darkside_Hazuki

Darkside_Hazuki
7 years ago#1
And RE2, and then RE:CV, and then another RE1 remake, and then remake Survivor. Wouldn't that be cool? Playing old things with new, predictable standards (more fan-service, more John Woo stunts, more cookie-cutter anime voice actors, pressing R1 to shoot, online-influenced gameplay)?

After that they should remake all the Final Fantasy games. WHY NOT?
"Say what? It's no fluke; this is why I'm here every year!" -Terry [KoF 98]
REO: Stick_Breitling MGO:Gabe LOGAN

User Info: edward18

edward18
7 years ago#2
uh...Remake shouldn't be remade
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board

User Info: maaaatty

maaaatty
7 years ago#3
I'm ashamed to say that I haven't even played 2 or 3. I seriously hope for a remake, port or enhanced port.
will not change sig until fever to tell is available for rockband. Will settle for isis or yeah yeah yeahs ep.

User Info: Kaliesto

Kaliesto
7 years ago#4
I think one the ones for the wii were the remakes, but unless they decided to do the old formula, I would embrace the remakes.
---
I screeched at it for several minutes, and then THE GAME finally went crazy and burned itself...

User Info: edward18

edward18
7 years ago#5
they're not remakes, they're summaries.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board

User Info: DarkGam3r

DarkGam3r
7 years ago#6
OMG

I never thought about a remake for Survivor. If it would happen, it should have a "Resident Evil" type view, as in from separate camera angles. And the old First Person view. Remake of survivor would be nice.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived