No co-op play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: joeyxxxx4

joeyxxxx4
6 years ago#1
I understand it's more of a horror game this time around, but I loved co-op but also....
In Resident Evil 0 Sometimes you were together, and sometimes you weren't, maybe it'll be like that again?
Gaga<3

User Info: Majora006

Majora006
6 years ago#2
capcom is making to RE games at the same time for a reason, if it satisfies you, you could play co-op in Resident evil Mercenaries 3D, it was confirmed that Wi-Fi co-op is in that game.
Don't Wind my Waker or I might have a Sykward Sword

User Info: joeyxxxx4

joeyxxxx4
6 years ago#3
I love resident evil, so yeah if it doesn't have co-op I will be bummed but, Re:mercanaries isn't really a resident evil game,
Gaga<3

User Info: Sombrero_Shadow

Sombrero_Shadow
6 years ago#4
Too early to really say but it may be solo.
Only if you pay me.

User Info: VegetaD

VegetaD
6 years ago#5
From the gameplay footage so far it shows Jill being alone so we know at least segments are solo but in other shots we see her with Chris so I would think that it be more like RE0 where they're both solo and together. The only reason I have to believe it won't be co-op at all is the first trailer where you have Jill and Chris pointing a gun at each other threatening to kill the other.

User Info: Lost7th

Lost7th
6 years ago#6
I love resident evil, so yeah if it doesn't have co-op I will be bummed but

-_o

I have to question your sincerity
PSN: Braveking7th

User Info: Majora006

Majora006
6 years ago#7
^ agreed, pretty sure there has only been one co-op RE game.....
Don't Wind my Waker or I might have a Sykward Sword

User Info: Chilly82

Chilly82
6 years ago#8
TC, I take it your first Resident Evil game was RE5.

User Info: BlueFir3

BlueFir3
6 years ago#9
i guess for a tiny hint of co-op was in the first trailer. there was a small scene where both of them reload each other's gun. POSSIBLY a game mechanic for multiplayer, but it's just me depicting every little thing in the video. IMO, i wouldnt mind no co-op, but if there is, i would definitely use it a lot. i did have (a lot) of fun with RE5's co-op, but the being the only person in previous REs is what makes it's atmosphere. it's a win-win for me.

User Info: NassaDane

NassaDane
6 years ago#10
It better not be. It will be hard enough playing a "RE" game after "RE"5.
"Ignorance is Bliss"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived