Gluttony?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RE4everMK

RE4everMK
5 years ago#1
I have this one, but don't understand its effect...
Any help please?
3DS Friend Code: 0817-3871-3606

User Info: 1benjy

1benjy
5 years ago#2
Dam u wants it too D: why u got all the cool stuff :P
Caution you have the right to remain silent, anything you do say, will be mis-quoted and used against you! :D
3DS FC: 4682-8775-8377

RE4everMK
5 years ago#3
1benjy posted...
Dam u wants it too D: why u got all the cool stuff :P

Hahahaha!
But what does it do? I don't understand it! Useless upgrade!

1benjy
5 years ago#4
whats its description? i dont have it so unless u tell me i cant help ya :P
Caution you have the right to remain silent, anything you do say, will be mis-quoted and used against you! :D

User Info: Nicolaxx67

Nicolaxx67
5 years ago#5
When you are out of ammo for the weapon you equipped gluttony onto, you use other ammos to keep shooting.

Example : machine gun + gluttony. You get out of ammo, but you can reload using gun,shotgun... ammos.
3DS FC : 2020 - 0033 - 4916

1benjy
5 years ago#6
Well u just explain ur own question lol XD if u run outa m gun ammo u can use all ur shotgun/handgun/magnum ammo instead :) helpful for stage 21 i guess, id like to have that on my drake! :D 700 m gun ammo turned into drake ammo heheheheh :D

RE4everMK
5 years ago#7
1benjy posted...
Well u just explain ur own question lol XD if u run outa m gun ammo u can use all ur shotgun/handgun/magnum ammo instead :) helpful for stage 21 i guess, id like to have that on my drake! :D 700 m gun ammo turned into drake ammo heheheheh :D

Your level 46, 4 slots Drake? lol

1benjy
5 years ago#8
RE4everMK posted...
1benjy posted...

Your level 46, 4 slots Drake? lol

lvl 44 actually :P but yh its still powerful enough :P

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Real Goal Area?pikakipz157/16 9:51PM