lvl 50 weapons and slots

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. lvl 50 weapons and slots

User Info: Moonlightnite

Moonlightnite
5 years ago#1
well i have abyss lvl 20 down to an art where i dont take any dmg and do it less than 2mins. been farming it all night and all day and i have recieved a lvl 50 psg1 high roller muramasa and p90 and all slots are the same as wanted/infection mission presets. im kind of forced to believe that 5 slotted psg1/5slotted pale riders dont exist. but only in lvl 49 weapons
The Wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead PSN Moonlight21, 3DS 0044-3587-0532

User Info: klecser

klecser
5 years ago#2
Good info. Thanks.

User Info: james96744

james96744
5 years ago#3
The only thing I have seen in the shop after pressing a and b constantly to enter exit it for 3 hours is a 2 slot pale rider less than lvl 50....

User Info: Devil_Killer_JC

Devil_Killer_JC
5 years ago#4
james96744 posted...
The only thing I have seen in the shop after pressing a and b constantly to enter exit it for 3 hours is a 2 slot pale rider less than lvl 50....

The shop never sells level 50 weapons.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com

User Info: tipntop

tipntop
5 years ago#5
The weapons at the shop don't go over level 48, and for a Pale Rider the number of slots won't go over 3 (at the shop).
Christmas trees are eating the pavement,
The pavement is eating old ladies

User Info: DoomsSD

DoomsSD
5 years ago#6
If you're a level 50 but you reduce your level to 49, would that mean that the highest weapon drop would be a 49? I farm Stage 20 Abyss and once in a while I'll get a 3-Slot 50 weapon and wander if it would had more slots at a lower level.
3DS: 0860-3802-4520 |PM me if you'd|
MW3: 1529-7682-0034 |like to add me|
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. lvl 50 weapons and slots

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived