What do you guys think about the remakes and how it will compare to original

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. What do you guys think about the remakes and how it will compare to original

User Info: Kanonno

Kanonno
3 years ago#1
Hey guys!,
RE:Revelations is coming out on PC in about 3 weeks or so, now what I'm asking is would I be missing out on anything if I didn't get the 3ds version and just waited for the PC one?

I'm playing a ton of games already like HoTS and MH so its pretty hard to fit in the time, but I can always make time so do tell me what you think!
GT: MythicalClub5

User Info: duducukier

duducukier
3 years ago#2
It comes out May 27th, in less than 2 months, not three weeks.
And its an amazing game, and they lowered the price to $19.99 at most retails & online at the eShop. Its over 25k blocks blocks, and a big deal, as it was released on retail for double the price at 40.

Overall, its an amazing gaming experience, and I recommend you getting it for the 3DS (I also recommend getting the Circle pad pro, It really helps gameplay).
=Sora/Skyy=
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7709-7856 (Skyy) Miiverse: L-Sora
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. What do you guys think about the remakes and how it will compare to original

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived