stuck on episode 6 chapter 2 (Hell mode)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. stuck on episode 6 chapter 2 (Hell mode)

User Info: Ynara

Ynara
4 years ago#1
i only got 1 min to get pass rachel and the fat chainsaw guy and im really having a hardtime finishing it i only got a rifle with 17 loaded ammo and a shot gun with 3 slugs (not loaded) is it still possible to finish this? or im screwed?
When all else fails, eject then ejaculate.

User Info: jtanP

jtanP
4 years ago#2
I had the same issue too, but it IS possible. I actually made it to the end with at least 4-5 seconds left. It took me a while but the way i did it was to just run. I ignored rachel and the scagdead and went straight for the door. It also helps to shoot the traps quickly so you don't waste time being stuck.

User Info: DampeThePoeHunt

DampeThePoeHunt
4 years ago#3
I'm having trouble on this too.
Extremist: (insert ridiculous Nintendo insult here.)

User Info: icantsee

icantsee
4 years ago#4
I enjoyed that part. It's what makes the game survival horror for me.
RE5, 3DS, RE6 Mercs fan

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#5
Before you start that,it is highly reccomended you turn auto-saving off. Otherwise you get stuck like that and find it's almost impossible to complete. Learned that the hard way so I had to restart the campaign and turn auto-save off for that part.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710

User Info: Ynara

Ynara
4 years ago#6
if you turn off auto save then how will you be able to save?
When all else fails, eject then ejaculate.

User Info: DragonlordHaar8

DragonlordHaar8
4 years ago#7
I'm pretty sure the game still gives you checkpoints, it just doesnt autosave for you, you can still manually save between chapters.
TvC friend code- 0947- 3795- 9587

User Info: duducukier

duducukier
4 years ago#8
If you have stun grenades, stun the skagdad (chainsaw ooze). You can just naturally ignore rachael as parker will just shoot her with a shotgun, temp stunning her.
=Sora/Skyy=
3DS Friend Code: 1332-7709-7856 (Skyy) Miiverse: L-Sora

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#9
if you turn off auto save then how will you be able to save?

You turn it back on after getting past that part -_-.

If you have stun grenades, stun the skagdad (chainsaw ooze). You can just naturally ignore rachael as parker will just shoot her with a shotgun, temp stunning her.

Ha. Doesnt work since you have Rachael to deal with in the hallway before the control room. And that's more problematic because of the 2 Bone shooters that are also in there.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. stuck on episode 6 chapter 2 (Hell mode)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Real Goal Area?pikakipz157/16 9:51PM