Does anyone still play revelations?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. Does anyone still play revelations?

User Info: Nakasato

Nakasato
1 year ago#1
I just got back into playing revelations, and I'm level 24 on raid mode, just finished clearing the initial trench difficulty with all S-rank. Would anyone be interested in joining up for raid mode? If interested, my FC is 3712-0830-5622. My nickname is Nakasato/ or Atrumi. Thank you in advance!

Nakasato
1 year ago#2
Chasm was cleared on S-rank, not trench, I just started Trench. My fault for confusing anyone, if I had.

User Info: Cat2000

Cat2000
1 year ago#3
Hi! I just bought the game yesterday and I just unlocked raid mode, I think I'm now at chapter 6. I'm not an expert yet, but I think I could still be of some use. By the way, your FC isn't correct. So if you could change it, that would be great!

Nakasato
1 year ago#4
That is my correct FC info, I just checked it in my info, and it was the same. Perhaps you entered it incorrectly?

User Info: Cat2000

Cat2000
1 year ago#5
My FC is 1521-6902-2248 and my nickname is Cat ;)

Nakasato
1 year ago#6
I added you.

Nakasato
1 year ago#7
Let me know when you want to group up for raid mode. Best way is probably by using Swapnote, so I get the message notification. I'll just be grinding BP until then.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. Does anyone still play revelations?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived