Vanishing Streetpass missions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. Vanishing Streetpass missions

User Info: Lahsiv_Iknalos

Lahsiv_Iknalos
1 year ago#1
Something really annoying and stupid happened to me yesterday; I randomly lost 10 missions:

So I had 5 streetpasses for this game 2 days ago and this gave me 10 new missions. I was going to play Raid Mode but when I saw that I almost had 50 Campaign Missions, I decided to start NG+ (I've had the game for about a month). I ended up not using any missions but I did see them while playing the game because I was checking the hand-print mission. Anyway, once I exited the campaign mode, I found out that the 10 new missions had disappeared. Although I do not really care for the Campaign missions too much; I really like the Raid Mode missions so this was the frustrating part.

I have no idea what caused it but from now on, I am going to try to complete Raid Mode missions first. Hopefully, my experience can prevent it happening to other people.

If anybody knows why this happened then it would be greatly appreciated (I have not seen any other topic mentioning this error; maybe it has come with the new 3DS update). The only other useful piece of information about my file that I can think of is that I have turned off auto-save.
My Top 15 of AGDQ 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvvqJNgCiTU
AGDQ 2016 HYPE!

User Info: Nakasato

Nakasato
1 year ago#2
I have a 2ds, and have not encountered this error as of yet. It sounds like autosave off may have something to do with it, but I have never lost any missions, and my autosave is always on. Try turning it back on and see if anything changes.

User Info: Lahsiv_Iknalos

Lahsiv_Iknalos
1 year ago#3
The only reason I mentioned autosave is because this never happened before and I used to have autosave on before but then I turned it off because I found it annoying when in Raid Mode and the game would save after every other menu.

I did turn it back on but the missions did not return, but I find it strange that I could not find any info about this happening to anybody else. It must be a very rare glitch of some sort; possibly autosave had something to do with it but it cannot be the only factor.
My Top 15 of AGDQ 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvvqJNgCiTU
AGDQ 2016 HYPE!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. Vanishing Streetpass missions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived