Anyone importing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: washi95

washi95
5 years ago#1
Out of curisoity, is anyone with a Japanese 3DS importing DDD's Japanese version? I figured now would be a good time to ask seeing as how it comes out officially in about a day.

I've got my copy Pre-Ordered at Play-Asia, just waiting for them to ship it out now! :D
Just hoping it'll get here on Friday, rather than having to wait until Monday because there's no weekend post here.

User Info: SupKaiokenSonic

SupKaiokenSonic
5 years ago#2
Do you HAVE to have a JP 3DS to play it?
"I've done everything you wanted me to do, so WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" - John Locke

User Info: ZeroXLR8

ZeroXLR8
5 years ago#3
Yes, 3DS is region locked :(
PSN: Ravenlion13
Gamefaqs is pretty much my facebook.

washi95
5 years ago#4
Unforunately yes, due to region locking. :(

User Info: MizuMikomi

MizuMikomi
5 years ago#5
I pre-ordered sometime last week, along with a Japanese 3DS, just waiting for it to ship now. Hoping sometime soon, avoiding spoilers is a pain right now... especially with people already having the game. >_<

User Info: Blaze627

Blaze627
5 years ago#6
Pre-ordered it as soon as it went up on Play-Asia. Hopefully it ships tomorrow.
"Samuel Jackson! Made painstakingly by me, Samuel Jackson! It'll get you drunk!"

washi95
5 years ago#7
Yeah, it is really hard avoiding spoilers until the game comes. >.<

I don't mind spoiling up to Traverse Town though while I'm waiting, and a couple of other thing things in text format, considering it's a lot better when you're playing it in-game, rather than just reading about it.

User Info: ZGCyberman65

ZGCyberman65
5 years ago#8
Yes, I'm buying the 3DS bundle.
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/Cyberman65

User Info: Pokemon5690

Pokemon5690
5 years ago#9
Yup. as of right now Play-asia has it set on preparing order.
Official Vaporeon of the Pokemon B/W 2 boards.
I'm just here.

User Info: ShadowHunter035

ShadowHunter035
5 years ago#10
Yep! Preparing order! Got a japanese 3ds knowing ill probably be importing paper mario and the pokemon games (that will come out eventually) when they come out
Name Lucas FC: 2105 5236 1805

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived