PORTAL GLITCH FAQ: Missing a portal? Portals swapped between characters?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. PORTAL GLITCH FAQ: Missing a portal? Portals swapped between characters?

User Info: sledgefang

sledgefang
2 years ago#61
This FAQ is awesome. I had this glitch so i dropped approximately 4 times and it worked! Everything went back to normal. Riku's and Sora's portals are now working just fine and I'm able to access any portal on the forecast that wasn't completed.

User Info: MultiKoopa

MultiKoopa
2 years ago#62
Kashi294 posted...
Hi,

I have combed over many different discussion boards about the portals in Dream Drop Distance and i can't find anything on the glitch I'm having. So I just purchased the game and am completely done with Traverse town as in I have found all the chests and beat the boss with both Riku and sora.

Here's my problem I can't seem to get secret portals 4-6 to appear for either character. I have completed the first three special portals for both Sora and Riku, but portals 4-6 do not appear and I have been dropping for about an hour now. I have also tried switching the game on and off and I have also tried leaving and re-entering Traverse town from a different location.

I'm having this problem too. I think you have to wait until you complete the next 3 worlds, and then return to Traverse Town. I believe this is specifically done so that there is absolutely no way for you to get Thundaga early on.
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.

User Info: anustart89

anustart89
2 years ago#63
Perhaps I just dont know enough but I feel like Im dealing with this glitch. Im stuck at young xehanort with riku and want to get once more and second chance. Problem is Sora is unavailable at this point in the game so I cant drop. Ergo I cant reset forecasts so I have no idea if I am even getting soras forecast with riku.

User Info: Nanani

Nanani
2 years ago#64
"This is one that is, as far as we know, exclusive to the NA/EU Versions of the game."

Nope, just got this glitch on my JP copy of the game (replaying 3 years after my first play through, I don't know if this occurred before the JP version's patch or not.)
- Spork Goddess Nanani

User Info: ItsAhMii

ItsAhMii
8 months ago#65
Is anyone having a problem with portals appearing after Sora permasleeps at the end of the game? I've gone to every world with Riku, and the only portals that exist I either never finished or they're the portals where I borrow spirits.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. PORTAL GLITCH FAQ: Missing a portal? Portals swapped between characters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.