End of Pain/Special portals

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: HAPPYFOAM

HAPPYFOAM
4 years ago#1
Okay... Im trying to complete them all. I'm trying to start in Traverse Town, completing the special portals there, then move on to the next world. My issue is that I have both Riku and Sora on the world map;

dropping,
dropping,
dropping,
dropping...

But the portals with the silhouette monsters never appear. Am I doing something wrong, how do I need to be doing this?

And no, it's not the drop/glitch. I've already done the procedure that's supposed to fix it.
The proof is in the pudding... the pudding... OF YOUR DOOM!!! - Higashizawa, TWEWY

User Info: HAPPYFOAM

HAPPYFOAM
4 years ago#2
And another thing: even when the silhouettes appear, I go to the location...

Nothing.
The proof is in the pudding... the pudding... OF YOUR DOOM!!! - Higashizawa, TWEWY

User Info: xylophone2

xylophone2
4 years ago#3
1-Are you sure you're at the right location? Some areas have multiple portals with the same silhouette.

2-Is your map zoomed out? If it is, you won't be able to access portals.
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.-Balthier FFXII
Official Leanan Sidhe of SMTIV & Vaporeon of Pokemon XY boards

User Info: Mikey_R

Mikey_R
4 years ago#4
Just one thing. Assuming you are doing this as you go through the game, you will only have access to 3 of the special portals. It's only when you open up the second ring of world that you are able to complete all 6.
http://s7.zetaboards.com/Burnin_Rubber/index/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived