Subclasses

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Goku61394

Goku61394
4 years ago#1
What are good subclasses for

Landsknect

Nightseeker

Fortress

Runemaster

Medic
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." halofan9912
Official Charizard of the Pokemon MMM board

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#2
Goku61394 posted...
What are good subclasses for

Landsknect

Nightseeker

Fortress

Runemaster

Medic

Landsknecht / Runemaster for elemental links, Landsknecht / Bushi for physical skills
Nightseeker / Arcanist for ailment boost, Nightseeker / Dancer for Sword Dance
Fortress / Dancer seems to be popular for evasion
Runemaster / Imperial for added elemental damage passives
Medic - Reclass to Arcanist / Medic
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2

Goku61394
4 years ago#3
noob question but what do you mean reclass?
What is Zapdos? Please don't spoil the game for me cuz I never completed the main quest." halofan9912

User Info: VenomousX

VenomousX
4 years ago#4
Basically by reclass I think he means: when you unlock Arcanist, ditch the medic and level an arcanist/medic instead. (Or you could retire your medic into an arcanist to save time, I guess)
3DS FC: 0576-3975-0897

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#5
Once you get the Arcanist, you'll also get two items that allow you to immediately level a character to 25. I suggest you do this and make an Arcanist / Medic.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Borderlands 2

Goku61394
4 years ago#6
Ah ok

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
4 years ago#7
Landsknecht- if you're doing links, Runemaster for the passive element boosts. If you aren't, consider Nightseeker for the chance to use attack skills twice in a row.

Nightseeker- If you're using your Nightseeker for inflicting status, go Arcanist for a passive ailment boost. If you're using it for damage, consider Bushi for better weapon options or Imperial for stronger attack skills. A final option is Dancer if you just want to hit people a million times without using MP.

Fortress- Dancer for more defensive support.

Medic- Runemaster for element buffs or Arcanist for a bind or a status ailment.

Runemaster- Arcanist for a status ailment or bind. Or Dancer for general buffing. Offensively the class pretty much has everything it needs on its own.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived